February 2013 Moms
Options

Boys. They're all the same!

I was looking through my photos on my phone, which I let Roo hold so he'd stay still while I changed his diaper, I came across this lovely shot. SMHimage

Re: Boys. They're all the same!

• Options
    Baby... The limb to the left is a leg with a white sock. I gave him my phone to play with so he'd stay still through his diaper change :-S
  • Options
    DC2London said:
    LOL I love it.  I definitely have some photos of my feet that I don't remember taking.  

Also, nice rack!

Thank you! They're natural as you can see they sway in opposite directions while wrangling roo's legs ;;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @DC2London‌ you crack me up!
  • Options
    tamarar5tamarar5 member
    edited November 2014

lol @DC2London.  I'm impressed with your breastfeeding prowess! I've got three kids, and I've only reached a combined 23 months.

@Amstreagle I have quite a number of pictures on my camera that I don't remember taking, mostly of noses.  E's nose, A's nose, C's nose, DH's nose hairs-- and believe me, that's an image of my husband I didn't really need.

Edit: apparently typing and adding are not conducive while bfing...
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    DC2London said:
    I have breastfed (thus far) for a grand total of 42 months.  Honey if I leaned over my kid in that top, my pancake bobbies would suffocate him.  Yours are still proper.

I was induced and Roo hadn't developed his suckling so I never got to EBF which is a definite thorn in my side.
  • Options
    That is the plan!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"