2nd Trimester

Any Chance I am having a Boy?

Maryana123Maryana123 member
edited November 2014 in 2nd Trimester
Hi All
I have been told that it is a girl, but I had and still I am having a strong feeling that it is a boy...
of course I will accept and love my baby whatever is the gender.
any body thinks that it might still be a boy?
note that this is 21 week U/S

Re: Any Chance I am having a Boy?

• Maryana123Maryana123 member
    edited November 2014
    Thanks in advance for your comments
  • Feelings mean nothing.  You have a 50/50 shot of either sex.  I would trust the trained ultrasound techs before strangers on the internet.  And I wouldn't post genital pics of my child online either.  
  • Loading the player...
  • It really is inappropriate to put your baby's genitals on the world wide Internet, for a bunch of strangers to look at. Not ok.
  • AmstreagleAmstreagle member
    edited November 2014
    Take your infant's junk down! I would trust an ultrasound technician's opinion over your "strong feeling" anyday! FWIW you won't find the gender out until your daughter figures out her self.
  • Feelings don't really matter.  My dad swore up and down, left and right, and sideways if he could, that my sister was a boy.  The ultrasound proved him wrong, and even then he still asked "Are you sure?" according to my mom.  They know what they're doing, we don't, unless someone in here is an ultrasound technician?  Sure, they can be wrong, but that's not likely to happen too often from what I've read.
  • None of us are U/S techs, and I don't typically respond to these.  But holy cow, that is pretty darn clear!  I see a vagina!
    BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image
  • I still say girl. :-??

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I still say girl. :-??

I'm not exactly sure why she would question her tech and while I hate ultrasound pictures of genitalia, even I could tell it is a girl!
  • momthatliftsmomthatlifts member
    edited November 2014
    Yep! 50% chance! ETA: apparently I missed the pics of your babys genitals (thank God)

It's a BOY

• I took out the picture, I felt bad after reading the comments about puting my baby genitals' photos on the web. I thought it is not that bad idea especially it was an ultrasound photo not a real one...thanks any way
  • I took out the picture, I felt bad after reading the comments about puting my baby genitals' photos on the web. I thought it is not that bad idea especially it was an ultrasound photo not a real one...thanks any way

Ultrasound or not, it's still a photo of your child's genitals. This is usually the response these types of posts get.
    Finally! My September Siggy Challenge: TV Show I'll Be Binge Watching
    REVENGE!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wow these comments are so mean! It's really sad.
    edited November 2014
    Thank you Brittni for your sympathy
    I am really depresed from the comments that II read.

• Thank you Brittni for your sympathy
    I am really depresed from the comments that II read.

What do you need sympathy for? You have a healthy baby! Are you depressed because it's not a boy?
  • Janada

Obviously, you are a very polite and highly educated lady, I will seek a treatment for my psychological disease!
    wish you all the best with your pregnancy!!!

edited November 2014
    Amstreagle, I am depressed from some mean comments that I read not from having a girl
  • Amstreagle, I am depressed from some mean comments that I read not from having a girl
    @maryana123 No.  What you are suffering from is an extreme case of butthurt because people didn't react the way you wanted them to to your AW post.  Now, go fuck right off and call your mother. 
  • @allrightmeow ,go and get fucked, fuck you and great fuck to your mother as well! You bloody idiot..
  • @allrightmeow ,go and get fucked, fuck you and great fuck to your mother as well! You bloody idiot..
    @Maryana123 LOL  I see I was able to pull you out of your debilitating depression.  I was really worried about you for a half a second. Did you call your mom? 
  • @allrightmeow, thanks for your concern, I haven't called my mom, I called your mom :)
  • @allrightmeow, thanks for your concern, I haven't called my mom, I called your mom :)
    @Maryana123

Im guessing she sent you to voicemail since she doesn't entertain whiny fuckery.  ::pats head::  

Im in the middle of taking a buzzfeed quiz.  If I pass I'll become a Certified Ultrasound  Internettech Master Level 1st Class!  When I tell you your little girl is a boy I want it to be legit!  Run outside and play while I finish up. 
  • MauiBliss said:
    schnitz9 said:
    JFC @maryana123 did you join just so we could tell you if your Little girl is a little boy.  Does it really fucking matter.  Everyone kept telling me that I was having a girl.  Hubby even thought so too for some strange reason.  When the ultrasound tech (who went to school for this) told us congrats its a boy! I didn't run on here and flash a pic of his wiener asking random strangers to tell me if she was wrong.  Quit being all butthurt and realize how ridiculous you sound. As some one who has a clinical diagnosis of depression and has been in treatment for years, your use of the comments making you depressed offend me.  That is one word you don't just throw out there for fun or sympathy.  If I were you I would GTFO because the hole you're digging is getting bigger with every word you say.

Oh and @brittni817 I'm so glad you waited over a year to make your first comment ever as a WK.  Really classy!!!
    Pump your brakes homie, I passed the quiz! Im printing out my certificate this very moment.   
    Can you let me know when it's all official? I don't trust the two doctors who have told me my child is a human male. I still feel that he is a velociraptor and would like your expert opinion to finally settle the matter.
    Actually can you tell me if I'm actually pregnant? I don't believe the 5 U/S, 4 tests, and the little hand I saw wave across my stomach the other day.  @allrightmeow where is that buzzfeed quiz?  Is it right after the what kardashian am I most like one?
    ****Siggy Warning***
    Me-35 Hubby-36

CP-11/2013
    CP-4/2014
    BFP-06/2014-EDD 02/16/2015
    Valentine boy born 02/14/2015
    BFP-08/2016 MC 6wks
    Surprise BFP-09/13/16 EDD 5/26/17

PitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • allrightmeowallrightmeow member
    edited November 2014
    schnitz9 said:
    MauiBliss said:
    schnitz9 said:
    JFC @maryana123 did you join just so we could tell you if your Little girl is a little boy.  Does it really fucking matter.  Everyone kept telling me that I was having a girl.  Hubby even thought so too for some strange reason.  When the ultrasound tech (who went to school for this) told us congrats its a boy! I didn't run on here and flash a pic of his wiener asking random strangers to tell me if she was wrong.  Quit being all butthurt and realize how ridiculous you sound. As some one who has a clinical diagnosis of depression and has been in treatment for years, your use of the comments making you depressed offend me.  That is one word you don't just throw out there for fun or sympathy.  If I were you I would GTFO because the hole you're digging is getting bigger with every word you say.

Oh and @brittni817 I'm so glad you waited over a year to make your first comment ever as a WK.  Really classy!!!
    Pump your brakes homie, I passed the quiz! Im printing out my certificate this very moment.   
    Can you let me know when it's all official? I don't trust the two doctors who have told me my child is a human male. I still feel that he is a velociraptor and would like your expert opinion to finally settle the matter.
    Actually can you tell me if I'm actually pregnant? I don't believe the 5 U/S, 4 tests, and the little hand I saw wave across my stomach the other day.  @allrightmeow where is that buzzfeed quiz?  Is it right after the what kardashian am I most like one?
    One at a time ladies.  Word of my expertise has already begun to spread far and wide I see.  Glad I sprang for the next day delivery on my magic ute glasses from Amazon.  

@schnitz9  My body told me I was going to get Khloe and it was right! 
  • schnitz9 said:
    MauiBliss said:
    schnitz9 said:

One at a time ladies.  Word of my expertise has already begun to spread far and wide I see.  Glad I sprang for the next day delivery on my magic ute glasses from Amazon.  

@schnitz9  My body told me I was going to get Khloe and it was right! 
    Funny you should say that my told me I was supposed to be kelly taylor when I took the 90210 one and I got brenda.  WTF I am not a brenda!!!!
    ****Siggy Warning***
    Me-35 Hubby-36

CP-11/2013
    CP-4/2014
    BFP-06/2014-EDD 02/16/2015
    Valentine boy born 02/14/2015
    BFP-08/2016 MC 6wks
    Surprise BFP-09/13/16 EDD 5/26/17

PitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

You just dug yourself a deep bump grave that you may never get out of.
    Maybe you should go get fucked. Just have your SO or whoever(I don't judge) fuck the shitty attitude out of you.

You just dug yourself a deep bump grave that you may never get out of.
    Maybe you should go get fucked. Just have your SO or whoever(I don't judge) fuck the shitty attitude out of you.

Word. This Maryana what's-her-face is displaying some BSC

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• janda426 said:

My theory that moms on here from England are some of the first to go absolutely fucking insane rings true yet again

Yes, WTF? I've seen the Aussie moms lose it too.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"