December 2014 Moms

Hodor 2.0!!!

Re: Hodor 2.0!!!

• Eora3 said:
    More of a TMI Tuesday type thing but: I have been sick for three weeks with a nasty cough/cold. Today, during a big coughing fit, my skin next to my belly button piercing split open with a horrific popping feeling, and I peed myself. Between the blood and the pee I had to change my whole outfit. I told MH that this baby is literally bursting through my abdomen like that thing in the alien movie. Now, I have to hold my belly really tighly when I cough or it feels like someone is pressing a lit cigarette to my belly button.
    oh good lord! I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for you! I think maybe a little of both! :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • BrainCellSupBrainCellSup member
    edited November 2014
    Whoa, @Eora3‌, that is rough. There is a lot of feeling like you're going to split open sentiment around here--and you actually did! I really hope you're doing ok after all that. I'd be traumatized--especially coming off a cold. Having a cold is the absolute worst. Nothing is ok when you have one.
    BabyFruit Ticker

December '14 November Siggy Challenge - How I Feel in Third Trimester 

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies. I teared up when it happened but I am chuckling about it now. I think I need to amp up my lotion usage before I come apart at the seams. Lol
  • Just trying to catch up from today....

@misskilljoy - Thank you for sharing and putting my uncomfortableness in perspective.  Thinking of you and your mom.

Latkes...yum!  My best friend in high school was Jewish and I always went to her house for Hanukkah and then she'd come to my house for Christmas Eve.  I liked them best with apple sauce.

AW: I had my shower at school today and one of my co-workers made me a beautiful quilt.  So unexpected and generous.  Can't believe it!

BFP #1 - 03/13 Ectopic @ 5 weeks
    BFP#2 - 09/13 Natural m/c @ 6 weeks
    BFP #3 - 12/13 Natural m/c @ 6 weeks
    BFP #4 - 04/14   EDD - 9/12/14

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Peppa Pig is the most annoying kids' show. Ugh.

Agreed.

The artist formerly known as "amw0914"
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I agree about Caillou. Whiney little brat. Never seen Peppa, but now I don't want to.
    *********************************************BIG SIG************************************************
    FTM PgAL  IT'S A GIRL!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Baby's born today will be a Scorpio.... Tomorrow starts the Sagittarius babies!! Just an FYI :D
    When my kids were about 3/4 I looked into their signs..... Holy crap balls!! Their personalities really do reflect traits of their birth sign!
  • Oh, fun, I'm going to go look up what traits a Sagittarius is known for--I'm definitely a Taurus through and through. I hope there isn't an unfavorable interplay between the two...my sister and I have had longstanding issues and she's a Sagittarius.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Baby's born today will be a Scorpio.... Tomorrow starts the Sagittarius babies!! Just an FYI :D
    When my kids were about 3/4 I looked into their signs..... Holy crap balls!! Their personalities really do reflect traits of their birth sign!

DD1 is a Scorpio, DD2 is a Cancer, DH is a Pisces, and I'm a Virgo. If LO comes today we'll keep the all water + one earth sign distribution, but it looks like Q will most likely be bringing in the fire to our house. It'll be interesting how the family dynamic changes.
    BabyFruit Ticker       
    DD1 - 8 years
    DD2 - 6 years
    BFP3 - 3/31/14, Harmony Test 6/5/14 - It's a BOY!

• At BBB they actually have little children's books about astrological signs. If it wasn't so darn expensive, I would have bought one. MH is Libra and I am cancer. It will be very interesting raising a Sagittarius! @Eora3‌ I am so sorry about your experience! I'm glad you can laugh about it now!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited November 2014
    Just a little vent:
    First my vacuum pooped out on me (couldn't have that, so we bought a new one, but it's not great) while my good one is getting fixed.
    Now.... Now my washer pooped out!!! :(( don't my appliances know I'm nesting!! I can't! I just can't ...... X(
  • That's great @misskilljoy‌ !

The artist formerly known as "amw0914"
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Re:star signs

DD - Taurus
    Me - Taurus/Gemini cusp
    DH - Gemini
    DS - Cancer

The 4 of us all celebrate our birthdays within 6 weeks of each other. Plus throw Mother's Day and Father's Day in there. It's a crazy time of year for us.

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • SO JEALOUS you are seeing Mockingjay right now, @misskilljoy! I'm hoping I'll get to go before this baby comes!
    D14 November Siggy Challenge - How I Feel 3rd Tri:
    imageimageimageimage

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Best seat choice for Mockingjay? I think so. I feel like I'm doing my OB proud by finding somewhere that I can put my feet up. ;) My husband obviously approves too.

I wanna see it realllllly bad but I don't want to have to pee six times!
  • @misskilljoy‌ I'm glad to hear your daughter flipped for you! Still trying to process the fact that our daughter has an "official" birthdate and worked on a c-section birth plan because I am one of "those" people and need to feel like I have some sense of control... I'm going to keep doing the exercises my doctor recommended, but I am going to decline the version. Good luck with your last weeks of pregnancy!
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • So jealous @misskilljoy‌ ! No spoilers please but let us know how it is!
  • so glad for you @misskilljoy‌! My doc told me (and I quote) "you don't have to worry about that baby coming any time soon!" He hasn't even dropped yet! Which is alright by me because I'm 36w 2d, but at the same time this last month is going to drag on from anticipation! Oh and I can't forget to mention that I am pretty sure I felt hiccups for the first time today while I was at work! They were so cool!
    DH and I: Married 6/9/2017
    DS: birthday 12/17/14

• Slaps said:
    Peppa Pig is the most annoying kids' show. Ugh.
    Yes it is!!!! But it is so popular in the UK.
    My kids ask for this show every morning!!!! Every.Single. Morning.... Then they snort all the way to school...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Baby #1 7/16/10
    Baby #2 11/14/12 
    Baby #3 12/11/14
    Baby #4  3/30/17
    Baby #5 2/28/19 
    Baby #6 Miscarriage
    Baby #7 7/3/22
    Naturally with PCOS

• @misskilljoy‌ I love that you just referenced Bartok. That is my favorite part of the whole movie.
  • @misskilljoy yes! Chalupa is trying to find the emergency exit through my ribs. He is getting very feisty!
  • @BrainCellSup That is great news!
  • @BrainCellSup‌

Yay!!! That is great news!!! Hooray for chunky babies!!
  • I am so hungry and would love something chocolate-y in addition to something salty. 

But all I have at my desk is a banana, granola, and a yogurt in the fridge.

womp womp

D14 November Siggy Challenge - How I Feel 3rd Tri:
    imageimageimageimage

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Last night, I was actually in the mood for the horizontal tango with MH. I tapped him on the shoulder and suggested it. I was shot down! He doesn't want to poke the baby or start labor. He was in the room when the OB said sex is okay, but he is still too nervous. I made him promise we will try Thanksgiving weekend. 
  • Image and video hosting by TinyPic

@NolanRyanLady - Are these your dogs? Did you knit the caps? Help me out here.

Test
  • @rshamos I got shot down this morning I was hes not worried about hurting the baby or anything was just too tired.... WTF
  • The amount of urine my body is producing is un-FUCKING-real.

:-S

Just a few more weeks

imageimageimageimage
    November Siggy Challenge: How I feel in the Third Trimester 
            image   image   image
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • Why is pizza so delicious but so horribly cruel.  Had 2 slices of a personal size pizza for dinner and now my heartburn is RAGING. Guess I just need to eat some ice cream to make it feel better....darn....

Ice cream gives me horrible heartburn. All the food is cruel!!!!
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Thanks for the support, everyone!

I agree about the heartburn--all the food is to blame so I usually just go for it. I had a salad for the first time in forever today, and it tasted so good, I think not in small part because all I've been eating for the past few weeks is comfort food with fruit thrown in here and there.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Speaking of heartburn I am so going to regret this plate of pizza rolls I just wiped out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"