July 2014 Moms
Options

About your baby

Averie is 4 months born July,1 weighting 11lbs 1.2 oz and 21 inches long at birth she is now 18lbs9oz and 27 inches long.She learned to stick her tongue out and spit last week and has learned to roll from back to belly but sadly not from belly to back so we has lots of angry baby moments.

Re: About your baby

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS2 will be 5 months tomorrow. He weighs more than DS1 did at 1 year. And is already sporting 12-18 month clothes. He totally has a serious face but can break into a hilarious giggle when tickled. He can roll from back to front but not front to back. He loves touching faces and pulling on toys and hair. He is going from a hand sucker to sucking on his index finger.

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

• Options
    S is 4.5 months and weighs in at 14lbs, which is smaller than our heifer of a cat who tops the scale at 16lbs. She loves nursing, Sofie the giraffe, her Nana, warm baths, and music. She does not like naps. She thinks waking up 3-4 times a night is the best thing ever. She recently started cereal and wears more than she eats. She "talks" and laughs and drools and poops and spits up a lot. We do a lot of laundry around here. Overall, I do believe she is a keeper.
  • Options
    Elias will be 4 months old on the 24th.  He loves looking at the world around him, randomly smiling, pulling mommy's hair, and reading classic literature such as Cowy Cow or Moosey Moose.  He's a big Texans fan and has learned at a young age that you can't win every time, but if JJ Watt is involved that there will be some entertainment.  He likes to watch the shapes on TV and sometimes would rather stare at it than eat.  He loves to flirt with the ladies and is probably going to be a heartbreaker.  He weighs about the same as our old chihuahua-/jack russell mix that needs to go on a diet (the dog, not the baby).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

kam3100 said:

These all read like introductions for a baby beauty pageant. 

Yes that's right, Gabby also believes in World Peace! Winner!
    Lauren and Carolina pray for harsher punishments for parole violators.

kam3100 said:

These all read like introductions for a baby beauty pageant. 

Yes that's right, Gabby also believes in World Peace! Winner!

But how does she feel about harsher punishments for parole violators?

She feels that's the most important thing our society needs....and world peace!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @darkangel42 Lol, we used to call DS "Archie Bunker" bc he would arch his spine like a crazy person.

• Options
    edited November 2014
    I know I have small babies but holy cow they really are small. H is 4 months and was 11lb 3 oz at her appt last week. She loves her siblings, is all smiles and giggles. She always wants to be able to see what's going on so the only time I get snuggles is when she is nursing. She is rolling both ways and is almost sitting up on her own.
  • Options
    Aric Will be 4 months old in 4 days. He had his appointment today. 14lbs 26 inches. He rolls back to front and front to back, he scoots all over the place. I'll put him on his playmat and 5 seconds later he'll be on the other side of the front room. He also loves pulling mommy's hair, chewing on his hand and sucking his thumb. He loves moving his arms and legs and bouncing in your arms and standing. Today at his appointment his dr even commented how active he is
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"