Baby Showers

Re: O dear God our worst fears....

• AmstreagleAmstreagle member
    edited November 2014
    I know. Seriously! No one cares what you name your kid!!! You do not need to celebrate a name with a party.
    I would love it if their ultrasound tech made a mistake and told the the wrong sex and the name they had chosen and "revealed" was sex specific. Hehe *evil laugh*
  • Loading the player...
  • Amstreagle

Well...you're un-invited to my ribbon cutting ceremony for my nursery, then. You should just mail me the gift you were bringing and SEND A BOOK INSTEAD OF A CARD!

:D

O darn! I'll have to figure out something better to do like get poop stains out of DS's clothes lol.
    My gift will be lightly used clothes. Don't worry they'll be washed but may be slightly stained and the book will also be a hand me down but don't worry DS wrote a special something in it...........on every page. Lol
  • Whitfry said:
    What, you guys didn't invite a bunch of people over to watch you and your SO's screw in an effort to conceive? We had a huge party with cake and finger sandwiches. Two gift minimum - one for me and one for DH. People chanted and shit while we did the deed. It. Was. Magical. Can't believe y'all wouldn't try it!

The centerpiece shall be a phallic shaped cake! Cream filled no less! image
  • Whitfry said:
    What, you guys didn't invite a bunch of people over to watch you and your SO's screw in an effort to conceive? We had a huge party with cake and finger sandwiches. Two gift minimum - one for me and one for DH. People chanted and shit while we did the deed. It. Was. Magical. Can't believe y'all wouldn't try it!

=))

Image and video hosting by TinyPic                      

Married 9/10/11 * BFP 6/9/14 * EDD 1/25/15

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"