Infertility
Options

clomid issues please help!!?

Im TTC for a couple of years due to pcos.
I'm on metformin 1000mg and finished clomid Sunday the 10th..

Have had a bad road since lol

First extreme hot flashes,emotions,sickness you name it I got it.

Once clomid was done it all eased up until three days ago severe stomach cramps I mean bad.
I went to er had tests done no findings but a dominant follicle in my right ovary.

OK so the stomach ache subdued a day later now I got a crazy cold and diarrhea non stop I pee a lot my body is sore I dont know if this is all from clomid?? Dont think it could be pregnancy cause if I was prego I would only be 1 week!! Anyone please help

Re: clomid issues please help!!?

• Options
    Clomid can cause all kinds of nasty side effects. Sounds like you got sick on top of all of them. Are you being monitored by an RE?

It's doubtful that you are pregnant due to timing. If your side effects are related to pregnancy, you would turn a test. If you want to know, take one. If positive, don't update here- go straight to 1st tri. If not, you may have better luck (and get more responses) on TTC or TTTC, as we are into IVF here. I suggest reading the READ ME FIRST on each board and seeing where you feel more comfortable. GL.

***SIGGY WARNING***

Our Story

Me- 35, mild hypothyroidism

DH- 29, low count due to a chromosomal abnormality, only option is IVF/ICSI with PGD.

Married 5/13

TTC since 8/13

IVF/ICSI #1 ER 9/14 - 14R, 6M, 6F, 5 blasts off to PGD- 1 normal female, 2 balanced males

FET 12/8 of 2 frosties - 1 male/1 female - stick babies stick! 

Beta #1 10dp5dt 444! Beta #2 14dp5dt 2,340!  U/S 1/5-- TWINS!!!  EDD 8/26/15

"You'll never see the rainbow if you can't survive the storm"

image    image

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Clomid caused all kinds of issues for me!  Hot flashes till I thought I was going to die!  Metformin can be rough too.  I would definitely mention it all to your RE especially if for some reason you aren't preg and they do another cycle at a higher dose.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"