Stay at Home Moms

What are you reading these days?

I have a stack of books piled up to begin when I finish this semester.  At the top of my list: The Mockingbird Next Door: Life with Harper Lee.

Re: What are you reading these days?

• SouthernAcornSouthernAcorn member
    edited November 2014
    @threetaboos and @bostonkisses I just finished the entire series last week and I'm totally down for discussion whenever your ready  :D

Edit: In regards to what I'm reading now, I just started rereading Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling for some lighter material. I plan on reading Amy Poehler's book, Yes Please, next.

C 1/25/09
    H 2/8/14

• Baby board books.

My kindle has had a dead battery for 7.5 months.

I need to start making some me time.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm currently re-reading Return by Karen Kingsbury.  It's part of one of my favorite series that I like to read now and again.

Next up I have Cover Her Face by P.D. James which I'm excited for.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• @threetaboos and @bostonkisses I just finished the entire series last week and I'm totally down for discussion whenever your ready  :D

Edit: In regards to what I'm reading now, I just started rereading Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling for some lighter material. I plan on reading Amy Poehler's book, Yes Please, next.
    I loved Mindy Kaling's book!  I heard she's writing another one, I'm looking forward to reading it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• I just read A Summer Affair by Elin Hildebrand,The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks, and We Were Liars by E. Lockhart. I usually read heavier material but these were easy to read while nursing DS2 at night.

Now I'm reading Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty and still working on Whiskey Beach by Nora Roberts.

• DaisyZH said:

I'm currently re-reading Return by Karen Kingsbury.  It's part of one of my favorite series that I like to read now and again.

Next up I have Cover Her Face by P.D. James which I'm excited for.
    I love that series by Karen Kingsbury!!!

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

• My daughter's homework assignments... ?!? :( Shameful. I need to carve out some time to read each day - perhaps right before bed.

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• just finished vacationers. i liked it but it felt a little incomplete, and when my friend told me it was based on short stories that made perfect sense. nice, quick read that i'd recommend.

started kidnapped (old school, i know) but not too far into it, and have been re-reading prep, which i haven't read in years and i'm curious how it will hold up since i was in such a different place in life when i read it the first time. waiting anxiously for poehler's book to come in off library reserve!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I need to read something besides TB and FB;) lol...I'm looking for something light.
    ***ticker warning*** DS 3/27/12 born 6 weeks early....my perfect boy !! Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers [url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/z5R8p1.png[/img][/url] image<a href="http://www.thebump.com/?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"