Cincinnati Babies
Options

have you ever...

Taken a 5 month old to see the lights at the zoo? Did they care? Was it too cold?
I was discussing this with someone the other day who told me taking my baby is more for me than him. I think he would enjoy all the lights.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: have you ever...

• Options
    I think it just depends on the baby, but if you think LO would enjoy it, I say go for it! Just maybe don't plan on staying too long and bundle up like crazy! We took my almost 18 mo old niece (at the time) last year, and she wouldn't keep her gloves on. She regretted it when we got into the car and she was screaming cause her poor hands were burning. So maybe bring some duct tape to secure gloves on? Lol ;)
  • Options
    Wondering this myself. Hoping for a little warmer evening soon, but planning to bundle up and possibly wear DD so as to get more body heat going to keep her warm.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just bought a bundle me and baby mittens, here we come zoo!
    Thanks for making me not feel like a crazy person:)

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    mama2ez said:

I just bought a bundle me and baby mittens, here we come zoo!
    Thanks for making me not feel like a crazy person:)

Where did you find the bundle me and baby mittens?! I can't seem to find mittens anywhere!

• Options
    What about those 0-9 month down sack jacket things? Worth the investment? I've been looking for something for LO outside of the car seat cover but can't find anything to keep her warm when she comes. Sorry- totally off topic!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I got my bundle me at once upon a child. They have tons in every color for $6-$8. Way better than the $40 they want at buy buy baby. Yes it fits over the carseat, very cozy. I got the mittens and hat at Walmart in baby section. They are just plain black and grey.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    HairBossMamaHairBossMama member
    edited November 2014
    @narbuckle01‌ you mean the ones where the seat belt can still go through their legs? I bought a fleece lined snow suit looking thing. I think the sack looks very warm but haven't tried it. the body suit I bought E is very warm. He looks really cute in it too!

Edit: just saw you still have an inside baby. I think it is a great investment, especially for a brand new baby.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Wow. That's crazy. I haven't put him in the snow suit to go anywhere yet. Good to know!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    You ladies are amazing!!!! Thank you so much! I was all worried about keeping her warm. That'd be the last of my problems if someone slammed into me (or I slammed into someone) and she slipped out.
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"