Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Books on toddlers

Any recommendations for books on toddlers development? I've been reading the wonder weeks and also what to expect the toddler years. Wonder weeks is finished after this milestone. I found it so accurate and want to read more like this. Any suggestions?

Re: Books on toddlers

• Bizzy80Bizzy80 member
    edited November 2014
    I just finished The Happiest Toddler on the Block and Duct Tape Parenting.  Both of them were good and I would recommend.  These are more parenting books though and not so much on development.  
  • ClaryPax said:
    I have Caring for your Baby and Child birth to age 5.  I read the kids' age section about 2 times a year to refresh myself.  I have a 2 year old and a 4 year old. 
    I have this and then also Toddler 411 (which I love beyond words) and Touchpoints - Birth to Three (recommended by my pedi before I gave birth, also great).  I read Baby 411 a ton before DD turned 1 - my pedi recommended it so it's in line with his philosophy - and decided to pick up Toddler 411 since I've never had a toddler before.  I find myself not needing to call the office as much because I can reference any little symptom or weird habit DD has and find out she's totally normal.
  • Loading the player...
  • My favorite is "The Emotional Life of the Toddler". Glad to find out about other nice books, keep them coming!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"