Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

new here /introduction**living child mentioned***

Hello I hope I am posting in the right place and using the right words. I posted my intro on the Loss board too I wasnt sure where to go.
On this past friday night Nov 14 my husband and I went into emergency just as a way to get an ultrasound. I had gone earlier that day to the obgyn clinic to confirm pregnancy test and set up prenatal exam. Well to our surprise while we were at the ER and after much evaluation , ultrasound, blood work ,urine samples, pelvic exam, turns out I was pregnant, but the pregnancy was in my left tube. I was 7 weeks 2 days along and had to have emergency ectopic pregnancy surgery. I believe proper name is a laparoscopic surgery. I had no pains at all no vomiting I was blessed I only had light spotting.
Everything happened so fast and it was totally unexpected because I have previously given birth to a healthy baby boy no complications what so ever. I dont know why this happened but honestly am glad to be alive, if I would have waited until my first prenatal exam on December 1it would have been too late.
I am still recovering and I dont really know what to expect. This was my second pregnancy. I am now just very sore and having dark spotting I guess from the lining and all the old build up. I pray everyone here gets what they want and wont have to wait so long. I pray all that have suffered a loss gets some comfort and peace from someone or somewhere or something. I have never experienced anything like this and I am trying to be a champ for my self my husband and our son.
Thanks for reading ladies May God bless us all.

Re: new here /introduction**living child mentioned***

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"