Trouble TTC
Options

***Weight Loss Check in***

Hello Ladies:

I can't believe it is already Monday again....how have you been doing in your weight loss goals?

Please feel free to provide an update on where you are in your weight loss journey, what is working and what is not. Tips, recipes, apps and workout ideas would be awesome to share as well!

If you are new to the check in, answer these questions so we can get to know you: 
1) What is your weight loss and/or getting healthy goal? 
2) What methods are you using to reach your goal? 
3) What is your biggest weakness that you cannot resist? 

QOTW: What is your favorite meal you eat on a regular basis and what meal was the most amazing meal you have ever had?

Me: 33, DH: 32

TTC: 2 years
Fertility blood tests all normal
Tilted uterus
3 day ultrasound 17 follicles
HSG: 11/13/13- tubes open
DH SA: SUPER sperm (145 million, 84% motility, 22% morphology)
All infection disease and immunity blood tests NORMAL

FIRST IUI May 2014: 100 mg Clomid days 5-9, third ultrasound CD 13 revealed four follicles 27, 24 and 20 and 13mm. Trigger shot May 28 with IUI May 29 and 30 (fingers crossed) - BFN started spotting 11DPO :(

IUI #2 B2B 6/23 and 6/24, three mature eggs and 130 million sperm! FX this is the month!  BFN 7/8

3rd cycle benched due to cysts - TI with OPK tests -  BFN

3rd mediated cycle: Clomid+Trigger+TI  (three follies left side, one on right as usual....what the hell right ovary get it together and produce some damn follicles!) 7DPO progesterone level 43 with NO suppositories YAY for a natural strong ovulation. Beta canceled started spotting 13DPO - Third time is not a CHARM! 14 day cycle WTF! Everything looks normal - RE wants to start injectables next cycle so this cycle I'm benched

Officially benched until March....but still plan on trying the baking soda douche due to my excessive and thick CM

JANUARY SIGGY CHALLENGE...This is so me!

Love this man....he was so before his time in his thoughts and ideas about the world....been obsessed about him lately bringing it back to the early 90s.

Never thought I would like long hair....

Re: ***Weight Loss Check in***

• Options
    So, I am down another 2.2 lbs this week bringing my total loss to 72.2lbs.

My favorite meal I eat on a regular basis is probably pizza. Any kind, really.
    The most amazing meal I ever had was at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. Their food is blissful perfection.
    Me-33 DH-36.
    Married 11/10 TTC 11/10
    06/11- diagnosed with PCOS 
    7/11- D&C and benched for a year 
    9/12-4/13-6 rounds of 50 mg Clomid- no sucess 
    6/13- new doc
    7/13-4/14- 6 more rounds of Clomid. 50 mg and then stepped up to 100mg- no success 
    5/14-7/14- took break waiting for new insurance 
    7/14-new insurance= new doc- actually a RE!!!! 
    7/14-HSG and blood test good-PCOS confirmed by new doc 
    10/14 looking forward to 1st IUI w/ Menopur. Blood Test= Negative
    11/14- IUI #2
    w/ Menopur- Blood Test= Negative
    1/15- IUI # 3 w/
    Menopur- Blood Test= Negative
    2/15- Self Benched this cycle
    3/15/15-Suprise BFP on natural cycle!!!! EDD-11/16/15

• Options
    @shauntee good job on the weight loss. I also LOVE pizza, we eat it at least once a week....thin cheese pizza with no toppings yum!

Tilted uterus

FIRST IUI May 2014: 100 mg Clomid days 5-9, third ultrasound CD 13 revealed four follicles 27, 24 and 20 and 13mm. Trigger shot May 28 with IUI May 29 and 30 (fingers crossed) - BFN started spotting 11DPO :(

IUI #2 B2B 6/23 and 6/24, three mature eggs and 130 million sperm! FX this is the month!  BFN 7/8

3rd mediated cycle: Clomid+Trigger+TI  (three follies left side, one on right as usual....what the hell right ovary get it together and produce some damn follicles!) 7DPO progesterone level 43 with NO suppositories YAY for a natural strong ovulation. Beta canceled started spotting 13DPO - Third time is not a CHARM! 14 day cycle WTF! Everything looks normal - RE wants to start injectables next cycle so this cycle I'm benched

Officially benched until March....but still plan on trying the baking soda douche due to my excessive and thick CM

Love this man....he was so before his time in his thoughts and ideas about the world....been obsessed about him lately bringing it back to the early 90s.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Shauntee‌ - you are amazing!! Congrats.
    @rainbowbridge14‌ - keep up the good work. As long as the cheat doesn't totally derail you, you're still good :)

I haven't checked in for weeks because I haven't been doing well. Feeling bloated and crummy on these meds makes working out feel like a futile effort. I've also been slacking on the cooking front so there has been an increase in pizza and fast food. Not good in any department. Blah! BUT...I did cook a healthy meal last night with enough for leftovers so that will help this week (honey sesame chicken in the crockpot). I'm focusing on getting back on track w/ meal planning this week.

Me: 28  MH:35

Married September 2012. TTC since September 2013

June 2014 - Dx w/ significant PCOS and referred to RE.

July/August 2014 - Testing complete: Testosterone & AMH very high, FSH slightly high, Vitamin D low, tubes and lining all lovely. DH SA: A+

Cycle 1 (Nov 2014): 2.5 mg Letrozole/Ovidrel/TI = BFN

Cycle 2 (Dec 2014): 5 mg Letrozole/Ovidrel/TI - BFN

Cycle 3 (Jan 2015): 5mg Letrozole/Ovidrel/TI - BFN

WTF consult scheduled for 1/29

• Options
    Hi Everyone,

Long time no chat. I've been completely overwhelmed by work and school, and also stuck on a plateau for the last month. I can't seem to be able to break 40lbs. I'm getting crazy frustrated, because I'm around CD50 and apparently still can't get a period on my own. I feel like the weight loss so far hasn't gotten me anywhere. Sorry for all the whining! I have an appointment with RE tomorrow, which hopefully helps.

QOTW: My favorite meal that I make is lentil tacos, which feels like hardly cooking but is delicious either way. My favorite meal ever was back before I was vegetarian. I had this amazing surf and turf at a fancy seafood place we used to live. It was filet mignon and crab cake with an arugula salad, and we also got scallops on pork belly with an orange glaze - it was freaking phenomenal.

Me: 27, PCOS. DH: 28, TBD.

Married since August 8, 2009

2009-2011: TTC 12+mo. Irregular periods, normal blood work.
    2012 - 07/2013: Baby plans on hold. Back on BCP.
    07/2013 - 06/2014: Off BCP to try again. Completely absent periods. High testosterone. Referred to Endocrinologist.
    07/24/2014: PCOS diagnosis. Lifestyle changes before determining next steps...
    08/16/2014; CD1!! (Provera)
    08/26/2014: RE Consultation. Plan is to continue weight loss, prescribed levothyroxine (50mcg) for slightly high TSH.

• Options
    @Ashlee8809‌ - 40lbs is great. I'm sorry that you've hit a plateau though. Just because your plan isn't making the numbers go down doesn't mean it's not doing something you can't see. Keep it up, lady, you're doing an amazing job! And good luck with the RE tomorrow. She/he will probably be able to guide you further.

July/August 2014 - Testing complete: Testosterone & AMH very high, FSH slightly high, Vitamin D low, tubes and lining all lovely. DH SA: A+

• Options
    Hi everyone! I've been reading this thread for a few weeks and I find it very motivating, so I'd like to join.

1) I don't have a lot of weight to lose (ideally about 7 lbs), but I'm mostly here because since starting Letrozole/Progesterone a few cycles ago, I feel SO physically terrible, all of the time. I follow a decent workout regimen (20 minutes of HIIT/weight toning 5-6x/week) so I've always given myself permission to eat whatever I like. However, since I have very little control over how the meds make me feel/bloat, I think it's time to take a little more control over what I'm putting in my body and the power that has on how I feel/bloat.

2) So, I'm starting things off gentle, with a low-sugar, low-carb diet. This will be a BIG change for me, because I so love...

3) Donuts. And bread. And blueberry greek yogurt with crunchy sugar in the raw crystals mixed in. And panang curry over sticky rice. Sigh.

Good luck to everyone this week!

• Options
    ShaunteeShauntee member
    edited November 2014
    @Tiko99‌ Thank you so much!!

@rainbowbridge14‌ I have found that some of the weeks I have cheated a little were the ones that I lost the most. FX that is is the same for you.

@LindseyM2012‌ Thanks! That honey sesame chicken sounds amazing! I am always looking for yummy/healthy crockpot recipes.

@lindy04aggie‌ 50 days without Coke?!?!?!?!?!?!? You are a rock star!

@Ashlee8809‌ Good luck with your RE appointment. They say that a weight loss of 10% helps to regulate your cycle, but it took me much more weight loss than that combined with Metformin to regulate mine. FX for you.

@typo31‌ Now I am craving the Greek blueberry yogurt with sugar in the raw, that sounds amazing. Good luck with the 7lbs.
    Me-33 DH-36.
    Married 11/10 TTC 11/10
    06/11- diagnosed with PCOS 
    7/11- D&C and benched for a year 
    9/12-4/13-6 rounds of 50 mg Clomid- no sucess 
    6/13- new doc
    7/13-4/14- 6 more rounds of Clomid. 50 mg and then stepped up to 100mg- no success 
    5/14-7/14- took break waiting for new insurance 
    7/14-new insurance= new doc- actually a RE!!!! 
    7/14-HSG and blood test good-PCOS confirmed by new doc 
    10/14 looking forward to 1st IUI w/ Menopur. Blood Test= Negative
    11/14- IUI #2
    w/ Menopur- Blood Test= Negative
    1/15- IUI # 3 w/
    Menopur- Blood Test= Negative
    2/15- Self Benched this cycle
    3/15/15-Suprise BFP on natural cycle!!!! EDD-11/16/15

• Options
    dogshowgirldogshowgirl member
    edited November 2014
    Hello all!

Hope all of you are well! I would like to join this group.

1) What is your weight loss and/or getting healthy goal?
    I want to get back down to 145#. I had felt comfortable at that weight and I was that size when I met my husband. My endocrinologist is sure if I lose weight I will have less trouble TTC and will help with my cycle.

2) What methods are you using to reach your goal?
    My endocrinologist put me on Phentermine which is to help boost metabolism and so far it is working great along with going to the gym 2-3× a week. I use to linger around 200# and once I started this medication on November 7th I have dropped from 198.6# down to 191# as of yesterday. :-) feeling a lot better about myself.

3) What is your biggest weakness that you cannot resist?
    OREOS!!!!!!

QOTW: What is your favorite meal you eat on a regular basis and what meal was the most amazing meal you have ever had?

Favorite meal- Grilled cheese sandwich and tomatoes soup.
    Most amazing meal- Crackle Barrel's Chicken N Dumplings..... yummy.

**************************SIGGY WARNING********************************

Dx: PCOS (January 2014)

Dx: Hashimoto's [Thyroid] Disease (January 2014)

Dx: GERD (August 2014)

Treatments/Medicines:

Metformin (since 1/2014) 1500Mg/day
    Synthroid (since 1/2014) 50Mcg/day
    Omeprazole (since 8/2014) 40Mg/day
    Prenatal Vitamins (per OBGYN- 9/2014) 1/day

First Round of Clomid (begining 9/13/14)
    Progesterone Level Day 20 Results: 4.5

Mom to 3 Furbabies and I have a 5 year old Step-Daughter

• Options
    @ashlee8809 - YAY!!!!

• Options
    I should probably respond to my own check in LOL!

I've been able to keep off the weight I have lost (7 pounds) so I'm officially the weight I was before I started fertility treatments back in April. My DH works in LA M-F and stays in LA since his commute would be 3 hours so I've noticed I haven't been eating as much since he hasn't been home for dinner. Not sure if this is helping maintain my weight loss. I'm still shakologying it up when I can so that is probably helping as well.

Favorite meal: I have two favorite meals that I frequently make at home: wild boar and bison meatballs and sauce all made from scratch and thinly cut chicken cutlets, dipped in vinegar (I swear it tastes amazing!).

Best meal ever was at Mama's Fish House in Maui. OMG we did it all, appetizer, dinner, drinks and desert and were at the restaurant for 4 hours eating and drinking. It was the first time I had sushi from a fish that was caught that day....it was AMAZING....

Tilted uterus

• Options
    WOW what an amazing group here.  I stepped away from the site since I was feeling very defeated with my husbands last Semen Analysis post VR.  But I wanted to come back for the support and love this feed as I have atlas 80lbs to lose and want to get myself back on track with not drinking pop.  :) thanks for giving me the inspiration to get back to me!
    Me: 34 (Divorced 8-22-16)
    Last Depo: 2-19-13  Stopped BCP completely: 10-13-13
    TTC Starting 4-26-14 Stopped TTC 2-1-16
    Ultrasound found minor PCOS 9-5-15
    BFP with boyfriend 12-7-16 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"