Cincinnati Babies
Options

intro- meetup?

Hello fellow mom's!

My name is Aleksie and I am 21 years old. This is my first baby and I'm only 19 weeks pregnant. I don't know if I'm having a boy or a girl yet though I find out December 2nd.!! My name's of choice are!

Girl: Naomi Mariella
Boy: Elliott Xavier

Feel free to steal if you like they are such cute names!!

I'm due tax day, April 15 haha Though who knows when the little bug will decide to greet me with his or her presence.

I would love to meet some of you maybe have lunch or anywhere. Maybe make lifelong friends and our children can hang out together. Though I realise this is a while away for me anyway. I am just Hopeing to have a monthly meet up and talk about adorable things that are happening like setting up the nursery or kicking. Maybe share some recipes.

I was hoping to get a few pregnant pals together and share stories and learn new things. Even mom's who have kids already are welcome because I have no clue how I can do this without learning a few tricks.

Maybe is they behave we can invite out boyfriends/ husbands too haha.

Well if you are up for it message me and we can pick a date!

Re: intro- meetup?

• Options
    Welcome and congrats! Yay for April babies! Our LO will be 1 year old April 9th.  There is a private group on here you should join called Tri-State Mamas, I think @sstwinklinglites is admin and can add you.  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Welcome! Ditto what @vlagroupie said about our private group! The more the merrier! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hello and welcome! I am 32 weeks pregnant with my first (a girl!), due Jan 9. Our babies will only be a few months apart. :)

Glad you are joining us, and like the others said, consider joining the private group for meet up info!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"