September 2013 Moms

car seat help!

Yes I am just finally now going to purchase a convertible car seat. My dd is only 19 lbs so I have been able to get away with her bucket seat. We are going to need two. I have narrowed it down to either the Evenflo triumph 65 lx ( currently $40 off on sale for $130) OR the Evenflo symphony DLX ( currently $90 off on sale for $180.00). I have a dodge dart so there isn't a huge amount of room in the back. Any recommendations from you ladies?

Re: car seat help!

• I also have the Graco MyRide 65.  We have two, one in each car for DS.  We still have DD in her infant seat partly because it just has been easier.  She is only 21 lbs but is over the height limit so I do need to switch her.  My plan is to switch her to the seats DS uses and get him new seats that will grow with him a little better.  The Graco seat, even though it says it goes to 65 lbs, I feel like is big and reclines a lot.  Which is great for LO's but I think we will get one that converts to a booster like the Graco Nautilus.   However I sstill haven't really made a decision yet.
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• We ended up getting the Evenflo symphony as it turns into a booster down the road (can hold up to 90lbs) they didn't have any left in stock so we are getting it later in the week :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"