November 2014 Moms

Better Late Than Never? Friday/Saturday Ticker Change!

EDD/Weeks/Birthday!

Symptoms:

AW/Updates:

GTKY: Do you already have a rule that you will impose/teach to baby that you won't bend on?

Re: Better Late Than Never? Friday/Saturday Ticker Change!

• Loading the player...
  • @mrsodonnell12‌ I'm hoping to limit technology but I haven't really figured out any hard and fast limits at this point. I know it will be challenging because I love TV and DH is a gamer and game designer so we have basically device imaginable. I am curious though, how does it work or how do you handle it once you have a LO that is old enough to get access and one that is still to young?
  • @Bandia12‌ Internet hugs to you. Hope the BP calms down, and your LO comes on time so you don't need to be induced.

We have the same due date, and although my BP has been okay, I'm staring into that week 42 void! And yes, the movements are PAINFUL! Not cute, not uncomfortable, but OUCH! She's facing my front, which apparently accounts for the painful kicks.
  • I haven't been posting on the weekly updates, just because I'm pretty boring. Which I'm thankful for!

EDD/Weeks:
    Nov 28, 38

Symptoms: She's really low, so bumping nerves, sore hips, and peeing a lot.

AW/Updates: MW guessed her weight at 7lb 2oz today. She wouldn't stop squirming long enough to let her get a heart rate reading. 

GTKY:  Ditto with the manners... they must have respect for their elders. DH's customs also value that, with some weird extra mannerisms from South Africa. :P

@FHstar81 Hope it goes smoothly!! Congrats :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"