July 2012 Moms

Food advice

Hi laides

I haven't been around much for numerous reasons so I feel like I have no idea what is really going on with anyone. I hope you are all doing great though :)

I need some ideas on food items I can send with Ava to her grandparents house. Since we don't have a sitter anymore, they are taking her 3 full days a week so we can get work done at our new property (there is so much to do before we can move in).

Right now she's still going through her picky stage of only wanting to eat yogurt throughout the day. Usually they give her grapes, yogurt, cheese sticks, applesauce and Ice cream (ugh). But they totally let her make all the decisions. One day she had 3 bowls of ice cream!!! My H told them no way, limit to 1 small bowl. But then the last time she was there they said she had 3 big tubs of yogurt. BIG TUBS!!! Omg.

So this morning I need to have a talk with them that they can't let her decide everything she is going to eat. They need to have rules set in place.

Also I'm taking more food over to their place with a list of the max servings she can have per item per day.

Any ideas on other things I can take. I just can't think properly right now, too much going on...

Re: Food advice

• Dagny loves lunch meat, you could try that. Will she eat peanut butter? Raw veggies with hummus? Dagny loves to eat hummus. And of course chicken nuggets, Mac & Cheese & bagels are staples in our house.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"