December 2013 Moms
Options

Healthy eating 11/15

i thought yesterday was Wednesday so here we are, a day late.

How'd you do this week? Any setbacks? Any accomplishments? Did you accomplish your goal? What is a new goal for you this week?

What is a healthy dinner you made this week?

Re: Healthy eating 11/15

• Options
    I did pretty well, ate well and walked a few times. I hope I have lost some weight, I will weigh myself in a bit. My goal this week is to stay on track and try to drown my feeling in food.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yay! Good for you @Kermode61581‌ . I got the the gym 3 times. That's all because winter set if this week. Eating hasn't been great or terrible.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Off.the.wagon. darn you, fractured prune!

• Options
    Did pretty well food wise, but could have cut out a mocha or two. Did manage to lose one pound, so I'm calling that a win.

Healthy dinner this week was carrot soup with some garlicky sautéed kale. Perfect winter food!
  • Options
    I did really well actually! In 2 weeks of training and sticking to a meal plan I lost 3 pounds of fat and gained a pound of muscle!

• Options
    How did everyone's weekend go?

I had my first real counseling appointment on Friday. It was mostly talk. But I felt good about it. I've been pretty good the past few days about it.
  • Options
    I'm glad your appointment went so well @ameegee‌.
    My weekend went ok, not a whole of exercise but my eating wasn't crazy either.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Glad your a appointment went well!

Weekend was good. Worked out saturday, Sunday was rest day.
    Stayed on track with my diet. Had a cheat meal Sunday which was planned.

Worked out yesterday morning and this morning for about an hour each time. 500 calorie burn.

• Options
    was super bad last week but back on track for this week. we started the paleo diet/lifestyle about 3 months ago and the husband and i are both down 30 lbs. I am finally at my pre-pregnancy weight so i think that is why i was so bad last week haha. we usually just save sunday for cheat day. 

still not back at the gym yet so trying to stay on the diet as much as possible.

good dinner this week- mexican chicken https://www.cheekykitchen.com/2013/02/one-dish-delish-mexicana-chickana.html . soo good. one dish - little prep work and done in 30 minutes. is a bit spicy but we like it a lot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"