May 2015 Moms

I think I felt the baby!

I am 15w4d and I think I felt the baby! It was like popping in my lower abdomen. I just ate though, so it could be gas. But, I am feeling good, since this felt a little different. How did you all know it was actually baby, and not stomach acting weird?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: I think I felt the baby!

• That's so exciting! You just tell yourself it's the baby and not food.

Duke Winter 10/11/12
    Baby Duex 05/20/15

NYC Momma 

"My stroller is my SUV"
  • I'm 15 weeks and 5 days. I swear sometimes I feel very very light movements in my stomach. In the same boat... Might be gas or just because I ate. It's exciting. Ready to really feel some movements though!!
  • Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Well if you passed the bubble then you'll know it was gas and not baby ;) Yay for baby movements!
  • I'm a STM, I'm 15 weeks today and I have been feeling the baby move this last week. So exciting!! New moms, I'm not sure how to describe it, sort of like a muscle twitch or kinda like bubbles- just hard to describe. With my first I didn't feel movement until about 18 weeks so I was surprised to feel it this early. Glad others are feeling flutters too!! :)
  • Last time around I felt a strong flutter at 18 weeks. I was positive it was the baby. I just knew. I hadn't felt any sort if movement that I thought was her before that. It's very exciting. I wanted to tell everyone!

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

BFP 8/2/12 EDD 4/9/13 Addie was delivered 1/4/13 at 26 weeks due to Eclampsia  

BFP 9/15/14 EDD 5/28/15 Please be our R A I N B O W take home baby BOY
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• MrsPDX said:

I am 15w4d and I think I felt the baby! It was like popping in my lower abdomen. I just ate though, so it could be gas. But, I am feeling good, since this felt a little different. How did you all know it was actually baby, and not stomach acting weird?

I feel the exact same thing every now and then...a popping sensation in my lower abdomen. Anyone I've told about it has said it's way to soon to feel anything, but I swear it's the baby! Makes me question myself, but I choose to believe it's the baby and not just growing pains or gas. :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm sure I felt it last night! I'm sixteen weeks, two days, and I've been thinking I've felt little taps in my lower left a few times throughout the last week and a half, but last night I'm sure it was baby going crazy in there. I lay down on my left side to go to sleep and there was just all this...weird feeling. Like an eye twitch in my abdomen, like Pp said. So exciting!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Someone told me it feels like bubbles! :)
  • I'm pretty sure with my daughter I said it was gas for like 5 weeks until it was a jab!  I'll probably be the same this time around too.  
  • YAY!
    I knew because this is my third child, so I know the difference. 
  • I'm sixteen weeks and two days and in the past few days have started feeling baby's kicks with my hand on the outside of my belly (I feel a strong kick like that about twice a day). I feel baby scoot around on the inside throughout the day...especially after I eat! In my first pregnancy, I didn't begin feeling baby on the inside until 18 weeks and not on the outside until about 20. It's so reassuring to feel movement! I worry much less now. 
  • This is so exciting! I feel like it's going to take me forever to feel my babies because I have IBS and I feel gasey bubbles in my stomach all the time haha. So if my babies moved now I probably wouldn't think twice about it! So sad for me. Super exciting for you though!
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary
  • That's so exciting!! Did it feel like someone lightly flicking you from inside? Or like little bubbles...I've felt both of those today and I swear it was the baby and not gas lol
  • I felt my baby poke me from the inside a few days ago. I poked it back, and got another poke in return. I don't think gas does that. Since then I have felt a few pokes throughout the day, usually after I've eaten. 
    DH diagnosed with testicular cancer 6/04/10
    Married DH 8/1/11
    7/21/13 SA poor morphology/ low count
    BFP #1 11/18/13, EDD 7/22/14 
    MC Blighted Ovum 12/4/13 @ 7wks
    BFP #2 8/21/14, EDD 5/1/15 

All Welcome
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"