Nurseries and Baby Gear

Britax Affinity vs. Uppababy Vista

Hello! I've done some research, and I know I need to go to the store and see things in person, but I'd love some opinions too!

I won a Britax Affinity in a raffle recently, which is awesome. It comes with the B-safe car seat. However, I had my heart set on the Uppababy Vista. It seems that they're very similar. Downside of the Britax is that the car seat ONLY works on their strollers- no adapters, no snap n go.

Any experience/opinions? I'm debating keeping the Britax set or selling it and getting the Vista.

Re: Britax Affinity vs. Uppababy Vista

• Britax is compatible with bugaboo with an adaptor. I know nothing about britax strollers, but we are getting the new 2015 uppa baby which has the option of being a true double (not just a rumble seat). Something to think about if you haven't already heard.
    Andrea (31), married Aaron (36) September 2012
    Parents to fur babies Tiki and Gizzmo and 2yr old Georgia
    IF veterans; #1 conceived on second clomid+HCG+IUI, #2 conceived on 1st Letrozole+HCG+IUI
    EDD: Feb 5, 2018

• I know! I realize I really can't go wrong either way. I'm leaning towards selling the set. Any suggestions on the best way to go about that?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"