March 2014 Moms

Do I need to reintro?

heyyy I took a break and did fb for a while then took a break from that too. Now I've been lurking back here a bit. Can I come back and play? Do I need to reintro?

Just in case. I'm mrsdahamm, my lo is Jackson he was due 3/2 but born 1/30.

Re: Do I need to reintro?

• You don't HAVE to reintroduce, but you can give us some new fun info.
    :D
    Like:
    Fave colour, fave food, your superhuman power, your nemesis, tv or movie heartthrob that you would run away with, the messiest room in your house, and the number of houses you think you'd own if you were a multi-bazillionaire.
    ;)
  • I remember you hey!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome back! 
  • I remember you too.  Welcome back!

• mrsdahamm said:

My favorite color is blue. My favorite food is steak (my husband grills the best!). I think if I could choose a superpower it would be mind reading. My nemesis is whatever monster my child turns into when I try to put him to bed lol Right now the messiest room in my house is my bedroom. It's usually the kitchen though; it's our catch all. And I think I'd like 3 houses: one regular home, one at the beach, and one in the country (woods or mountains or something).

I can live with the blue, steak is awesome!, mind reading can definitely be handy, kids be insane, mine is the bedroom too, and I think I would be greedy and have about 10 houses, but I'd be generous and let friends & family stay at them when traveling. ;)

Welcome back! :D
  • Nice to see you again!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Welcome back! I remember you :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"