April 2014 Moms

Sleep?

Anyone else's 7month old refusing to sleep? I don't know if I'm not wearing her out enough during the day or what. But the last few days have been crap. She's slept like crap, I've slept like crap. I didn't think there was another regression for a month. Sorry if this has been asked, this tired momma was too lazy to search and just needed to vent!
Me = 28
DH = 29
Multiple loss mama
Rylie: Born 04.2014
Haley: Born 07.2017
Emily: Born 08.2019

Re: Sleep?

• I hope there's not another sleep regression at 7 months! Mine will be 7 months in 6 days. I don't know if I could handle that. No advice, just sympathy! Hope y'all both get some better sleep very VERY soon.
    February Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV couple ~ Jim & Pam <3

Edolie Mae ~ April 21, 2014 <3
  • No advice, but we're dealing with extra wake-ups as well. I hope it gets better for you soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • Same here too (granted she does have a cold), but she went from 0-2 wake ups to waking up every 1-2 hours these past few nights! :((
  • Yep its been every two hours here too and the odd long wakeup stretch in the wee hours which she never does. Sleep sucks
  • Aw ladies *hugs* hopefully sleep will not evade us long!!
    Me = 28
    DH = 29
    Multiple loss mama

• We are 7.5 months, a couple nights ago he had the old awake and playing loudly from 2-4. Not a good night. Naps were crap today, but he's had a low fever since his flu booster on Wednesday, so I'm blaming that.
  • LO just turned 7 months and usually sleeps through the night, but the past week or so he's been waking up at odd times. Feeding him usually does the trick, I just chalked it up to a growth spurt.
  • This week dd has been waking up more. I think it is because she is starting to try to crawl, and she practices in her crib when she wakes up.
    Last week it was because of teething
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I think this post jinxed us.... She was up every couple hours last night when she had been getting up just once per night!
  • Sorry @kkaew816‌ !
    Me = 28
    DH = 29
    Multiple loss mama

• Yeah I feel like I can NEVER brag about sleep with LO because things are constantly changing.  She will sleep 13 hours straight a night for 4 days and then suddenly will be up every 2-3 hours :( My milk supply must be constantly wondering what the hell is happening.
  • Extra wake ups and short naps here too. No adivce, just sympathy.

• Since day 1 we've tried to keep lo up and no napping after around 530/6 pm, sometimes he goes straight down sometimes he screams for hours before actually sleeping, the past week we have let him nap around 6pm, and it works! He goes straight to sleep at 11pm no screaming and not so many motn feeds
  • Naps have always been short here but she's usually great at night except her regression. But lately I'm dying. My boobs are also thoroughly confused.
    Me = 28
    DH = 29
    Multiple loss mama

• Just always awful here...down at 7, up at 9, 11, 1, 3, 5, up for the day at 6:45. I go to bed at 11, so I count it as 3 motn wakeups to keep myself sane. This since 3 mos. No one I know in "real life" has it this bad, so always glad to hear about fellow zombies here :|
  • Another tired momma here! I hate that everyone asks how your baby is sleeping because there are so many great things about being this little girl's mom, but everyone asks about the one thing that sucks. :-(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"