December 2013 Moms

Spammy Mouse Clubhouse

Not sure if this title has ever been used because I dropped off TB for a bit. But, what the heck. I'll start Spam today.

Beckett Rilee & Caitlyn Leigh born 9-21-13 @ 27w due to PPROM

Re: Spammy Mouse Clubhouse

• So jealous that hub went out with friends last night. Irrationally jealous. Kids up 4x before 10p and he still wasn't home. Bastard! :)

• I've noticed. :( I check in every few days and try to post here and there. I'm not on redux or fb because I didn't really think I've been around enough to be welcomed to join. Babies are great, thanks for asking. Getting big! B is trying to walk-kinda and C just started sitting up (seeing pt). Very happy about your little girl!!! How much girly stuff have you bought??? :)

• Loading the player...
  • I'm still here so I'll participate!  Julia slept worse last night that she has ever slept, even when she was a newborn.  She went to bed at 8, then was up every hour for 10-15 minutes from 11pm until 4am, when she decided she wanted to be up for the day.  I need all the coffee today!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I get the day off today, looking forward to spending it with my girls. Just wish it was under better circumstances, my mum is my childcare and she phoned at 4:30 this morning to say she is taking my dad to the hospital. He had a fall then was acting all erratic, slurred speech and such.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Aww sorry @sleepymonkey‌ ! Hope tonight is better.
    @rkcaraway‌ I felt the same way about fb, I don't think I've been around enough to join but I do miss it! Glad your Los are good.
    @heyitsmamac‌ I don't know how you are resisting girly clothes, they're all so cute! My LO has way (way) too many.

My spam for the day is I can't remember my wireless password. It's one of those things I set up while pregnant and pregnancy brain set in. The worst part is I kinda know it has my anniversary and the city we were married in but not the order. So I almost know it. It's driving me crazy.

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker

image image

• My anniversary is tomorrow and we have reservations at a nice restaurant tomorrow night.  DH just came down with a cold so I told him that I think we should reschedule dinner to next weekend because I want him to enjoy it and I think it will be hard to fully enjoy it when he feels like crap.  He really doesn't want to reschedule because he's very into celebrating on our actual anniversary.  But I think it's kind of rude to go to a nice intimate restaurant while very clearly sick (sneezing, hacking cough, etc).  Am I wrong?  And I hope he doesn't think that he's gonna get any from me tomorrow night because I just got over the 3-week long cold/sinus infection and am not going to risk getting infected again! 
  • I'm still here so I'll participate!  Julia slept worse last night that she has ever slept, even when she was a newborn.  She went to bed at 8, then was up every hour for 10-15 minutes from 11pm until 4am, when she decided she wanted to be up for the day.  I need all the coffee today!
    I could have written your post, Last night was killer. I don't know what was wrong with Raylin but with my coming work schedule for the next 3 days I pray she sleeps tonight. 
  • I get the day off today, looking forward to spending it with my girls. Just wish it was under better circumstances, my mum is my childcare and she phoned at 4:30 this morning to say she is taking my dad to the hospital. He had a fall then was acting all erratic, slurred speech and such.
    Prayers! Keep a close eye on him or tell your mother to rather. Keep us updated. 
  • I get carters coupons in my email all the time.  I want to go today to pick up some pants for LO and there are NO valid coupons in my inbox.  what the heck! 

@kermode61581 t&ps for your dad. 
    @sleepymonkey LO decided at some ungodly hour last night that he wanted to play instead of sleep.  I can't even tell you what time that was...:( 
  • Kermode61581Kermode61581 member
    edited November 2014
    @Cambury108‌ and @anakah‌
    Thank you for the kind thoughts. Turns out it was a mini stroke. He is currently going through more tests to see the extent of the damage.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @Kermode61581‌ T&Ps for your father.

I kind of hope this baby is a boy. I'm afraid of all the $$$ I'll spend on clothes if it's a girl. Baby girl clothes are irresistible!

My FFFC - I started wearing maternity pants already. By no means am I showing.. I'm only 10 weeks. But the muffin top with my regular jeans is out of control!!!!
  • My FFFC: my BIL put Kahlan's onsie on backwards this morning when he was babysitting. I haven't changed it yet.
  • @arnold94‌ that is a great idea! I may try to get that done. Not to have pictures at thanksgiving but just out of convenience lol
  • As soon as her dress comes we will be on santas lap
  • Im sitting @the car place waiting for an oil change, while H gives me "time to myself!" Really H? Like this is soo enjoyable
  • I've got a FFFC too.  IF given the choice between a house cleaner a couple times per month or a baby sitter weekly so that I could clean my house, I'd choose the baby sitter.  I'd rather clean my house and get some "me" time during cleaning.  

• ameegee said:

My FFFC: my BIL put Kahlan's onsie on backwards this morning when he was babysitting. I haven't changed it yet.

My three year old went to school yesterday with her shirt on backwards. It wasn't very obvious cause of the style of the shirt and I was tired of fighting with her.
  • Kermode, I'm so sorry about your dad!!!

• @Ltpugs‌ FFFC I'm still wearing maternity pants. I GIVE NO FUCKS!!!! At least you're pregnant wearing them....;).

In my defense, the dress maternity pants from the Gap DO NOT look like maternity pants.

• Can someone PM me the FB group link? Thanks!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"