July 2015 Moms

showing

Hi ladies... this is my second pregnancy and I'm already showing but I'm only 5 weeks along based on my last period...could I be further along? I didn't show wwith my first pregnancy until 6 months and lost all my baby fat before getting pregnant again...what do you think?

Re: showing

• I know that at 5 weeks my baby is the size of an appleseed but I think I may be further along based on how I am showing
  • Loading the player...
  • It's most likely that you're just really bloated at this point. If you want to call that "showing", then that's totally fine. 
    BabyFruit Ticker 
    images image
    Me: 30; DH: 32
    Married since 3/15/08. 
    Pregnancy 1: BFP on 1/24/11 - Molly born on 10/6/11! 
    Pregnancy 2: BFP on 11/5/14 - Baby #2 due on 7/17/15! 
    In between pregnancies, I've grown to love my "other" baby. The "carb baby", that's taken permanent residence in my belly, thanks to my overzealous love of bread, pasta and pastries. Hence my name. :)
  • It could be multiples I knowvim not bloated because I know how that feels
  • kandius said:
    It could be multiples I knowvim not bloated because I know how that feels
    I'm not sure what you want us to say. We aren't doctors so there is NO WAY we could tell you if you could be further along. Check with a doctor? 
    BabyFruit Ticker 
    images image
    Me: 30; DH: 32
    Married since 3/15/08. 
    Pregnancy 1: BFP on 1/24/11 - Molly born on 10/6/11! 
    Pregnancy 2: BFP on 11/5/14 - Baby #2 due on 7/17/15! 
    In between pregnancies, I've grown to love my "other" baby. The "carb baby", that's taken permanent residence in my belly, thanks to my overzealous love of bread, pasta and pastries. Hence my name. :)
  • I guess I will find out Dec.1 has anyoneeele been like this and was pregnant with multiples?
  • I know I'm not bloated
  • MrsC0409 said:
    Oh my god... you guys are relentless.
    I'm showing too... but I think it's less baby and more pepperoni pizza
    If you won't accept the logical answer what other recourse does the OP leave us?
    Dont get me wrong... I'm not bashing anyone! Some of these answers made me lol!
  • I'm not showing I'm super bloated tho... The mornings my stomach is flat and then by the end of the day is fluffy and round lol
  • I'm showing.....all gut. I actually do have to poo. I just can't.

• CALEO said:

Wait, where'd you get pictures of real unicorns?????

google.  google has everything.

It's from the movie legend. Love that movie.
  • I would be in agreement with @tashany99, except the need to poo at this point just makes that song "Somethin' Bad" get stuck in my head.  Pretty much I get a "real good feelin' somethin' bad's about to happen."  
    BabyFruit Tickerimage
  • jgrace82 said:
    I'm showing.....all gut. I actually do have to poo. I just can't.
    You and me both.  I need to poop.  Like seriously need to poop.  I haven't in like 4 days.  My husband wants me to take a fiber pill.  I want him to get me prunes.  Neither of us will win this one. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • tashany99 said:
    sschwege said:
    I'm so happy I get to call this place 'home' for the next 8 months! 

Unfortunately I seem to have the opposite problem of most of you, in that I can't stop pooping.  Already gone three times and I think I see another trip in the near future.  Though I know to appreciate the early pregnancy shits, because all too soon I will be looking back on these days with fondness as I stir my glass of Metamucil.  

Omg!!! I didn't know we were allowed to take Metamucil!!! Its gonna be a gooooood weekend!!!

I must say....I definitely envy you.

My MWs have given me the green light in the past :)
  • sschwege said:

Unfortunately I seem to have the opposite problem of most of you, in that I can't stop pooping.  Already gone three times and I think I see another trip in the near future.  Though I know to appreciate the early pregnancy shits, because all too soon I will be looking back on these days with fondness as I stir my glass of Metamucil.  
    I am jealous of your regularity. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • tashany99 said:

sschwege said:

Omg!!! I didn't know we were allowed to take Metamucil!!! Its gonna be a gooooood weekend!!!

I must say....I definitely envy you.

You totally can. My RE told me I'd need it with taking zofran. :-)

***Signature/Ticker Warning***

March 2008 - DD born - no issues conceiving (surprise). Limited issues during pregnancy/delivery.
    June 2011 - Married DH.
    June 2013 - Diagnosis of Endometriosis and PCOS (approximate).
    December 2013 - First cycle of Clomid - Positive OPK. BFN
    January 2014 - 2nd Cycle of Clomid - Positive OPK. BFN
    February 2014 - 3rd Cycle of Clomid - Positive OPK. BFN
    March 2014 - Took month off to prep for surgery
    April 2014 - Laporoscopy for endo. Unable to remove endo due to too close of proximity to ureter. HSG done as well. Fillopian tubes open.
    May 2014 - 1st round of Femara. Positive OPK. BFN.
    June 2014 - 2nd round of Femara. Moved to RE to have CD10 Follicular U/S. No Follies in left ovary. 5 follies in right. Largest follie 8mm, 1 7mm, 2 3mm, 1 2mm. Positive OPK on day of U/S. BFN. DH has SA done at this time - All results within normal limits.
    July 2014 - 3rd round of Femara. CD10 Follicular U/S. No follies in left ovary. 7 follies in right. 1 20mm, 1 12mm, 1 10mm, 4 <5mm. Scheduled for IUI. Canceled due to low estrogen level of 145. TI this month. Prepping for Injectables next month. BFN.
    August 2014 - CD3 BW Normal. Injectables not happening because of stupid miscommunication about "required injectables class." Taking class this month. No medication. TI for the month. SIS scheduled for 8/7/14. SIS results - "I have a beautiful uterus." Huzzah!
    September 2014 - Cycle cancelled due to stupid AF coming early and making my IUI run in to DH's business trip. Try again next month.
    October 2014 - Injects with IUI cycle. 75U 5 days. Estrogen at 36. Bumped up to 125 for 4 days. Estrogen 105. Bumped up to 225. Ganirelix for 2 days. 4 mature follies. Triggered 10/9. IUI 10/10.
    BFP 10/24/2014. Beta #1 - 178   Beta #2 - 398.   U/S 11/7/14- TWINS!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• I had the most glorious poo this morning.

It made my day! I haven't shit like that in weeks.
    Married 2006
    Surprise BFP Feb 2008 MC at 6w2d

TTC since May 2014       
    BFP! 10/28/14       EDD 7/5/15

BabyFetus Ticker http://ugc.theknot.com/3452225-original.gif

• Does this theory of "wanting" to be further along because your bloated work backwards too?  That would be magical unicorn stuff.  What if I "want" to go back a month and be 3.5 weeks pregnant instead of 7.5 so I can have a beer right now?  Oh, then I can jump back to my real week so I don't have to wait to catch up again. Seems pretty logical to me based on OPs brain...

Don't interrupt my beer daydream.  It is heavenly.
    Not just limited to pregnancy, but applicable after baby is here.  I remember wishing I could put baby back in for a night and get a good night's sleep!

• MrsC0409 said:

MrsC0409 said:

Oh my god... you guys are relentless.
    I'm showing too... but I think it's less baby and more pepperoni pizza

If you won't accept the logical answer what other recourse does the OP leave us?

Dont get me wrong... I'm not bashing anyone! Some of these answers made me lol!

Oh I know, it was more for the lurkers and possible WKs, though really they probably don't understand my logic.  They're usually the rainbows and puppies types.

I feel like this is from the movie Legend. Or I could be completely wrong!
  • I'm the same way and I found out that you get more bloated and show quicker in your second pregnancy. I'm on my second too and I have a belly already and I'm 4 wks 5 days. I wasn't even bloated like this with my first.
  • I can relate...SOOO bloated I already bought maternity pants and I swear I look 4 months along at 6w6d. I did have an ultrasound and the doc said my ovaries are still twice their normal size from the IVF so I have a blueberry and two kiwis in there!
  • kandius said:

It could be multiples I knowvim not bloated because I know how that feels

This signature is all for YOU. I'm on mobile and can't see crap.
    MMC EDD: 1/5/2015  D&C: 5/31/14
    MC    EDD: 4/21/15 Lost: 8/24/14
    BFP for my Rainbow!! 11/6/14
    EDD: 7/20/15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"