December 2013 Moms

Re: Monday Morning Bitchfest

• I'm tired and hungry. That is all.
  • Loading the player...
  • LO is cranky for unknown reasons and work is stressful at the moment!!

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker

image image

• I have the cold/sinus infection that just won't quit.  3 weeks of being sick, going on day 6 of antibiotics, and I still am coughing, can't breathe through my nose, and everything tastes "off".  I'm so over this.  And poor LO is right there with me, without the antibiotics.  It sucks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am at work, I am training today......Enough said ;)
  • DD used to sleep in her crib and then wouldn't. So we created a habit of co-sleeping that we are now trying to break. The only way we could get any sleep was for her to nap (and sleep at night) in her swing in her room. Now we are trying to break her of that. And she's screaming in her crib right now. And I feel like shit for doing this to my baby. 

It sucks and it's hard but your baby is not going to go to college sleeping in the swing. She will eventually figure it out.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I got very little sleep due to my endo pain. (Or what I assume was endo pain). I finally feel better today, but I got so little sleep. But now, my students are not being very kind...

• We never had to do crying it out with DS, he never co-slept with us and always took great naps and slept great in his crib. So I feel like a FTM and I don't know what I'm doing and I don't like hearing my baby scream :(
    this is exactly why LO is still sleeping with us.  I'm pretty sure he won't go to college still needing to cosleep so we're just going with it.  I'm sorry crib-training isn't going well.  Hopefully she figures it out quickly.  Good luck!
  • DS does not sleep through the night anymore and it's awful! He keeps waking up and will stand in his crib crying. It's so frustrating. DH and I have to go up and rock him back to sleep in shifts. I hope this passes soon because I can't deal with this anymore
  • I have a sinus infection and an abscessed tooth and have to get a root canal and a crown. I don't do well with dental stuff. I cry when I get my teeth cleaned.
    I've been up since midnight between LO's teething and my face pain. LO was up for the day at 5.
    I'm tired, feel like shit, I'm scared, and today sucks.
  • DD wakes in the night now, too, and most nights will not go back to sleep in her crib.  She will fall asleep on me or DH but will wake up crying and reaching for us as soon as we try to put her back in the crib.  I was always very anti-cosleeping but that has changed.  It's just so hard in the MOTN when you know if you just bring her in bed with you, you can all sleep peacefully for the rest of the night.  Every night DH and I say we're not going to cave and bring her in to our bed but every night we cave in.  And I must admit that I love rolling over in bed and seeing her sweet face either sleeping or smiling at me.
  • I'm irritated today. Some people and family are getting on my nerves. It's just one of those days. %-(
  • anakah said:
    We never had to do crying it out with DS, he never co-slept with us and always took great naps and slept great in his crib. So I feel like a FTM and I don't know what I'm doing and I don't like hearing my baby scream :(
    this is exactly why LO is still sleeping with us.  I'm pretty sure he won't go to college still needing to cosleep so we're just going with it.  I'm sorry crib-training isn't going well.  Hopefully she figures it out quickly.  Good luck!
    Today is our first day of real crib-training. She ended up crying for 30 minutes and then taking a 20-30 minute nap. Normally she naps 1-2 hours in her swing. But I'll take it!
    Hooray!!  Any sort of progress is good progress. 
    :)
  • Had to go into work early so that I could deliver paperwork to a site 50 miles away. Right as I leave town, snowpocalypse drops in so I have almost no visibility, and have to drive most of the way at 45 mph. Then on the way back, car slides right through an intersection bc I can't stop ( luckily no one was coming). Basically, fuck winter.
  • This is how I feel today.
  • The lady I share my pumping room with keeps leaving her used paper towels in the room.  I used to throw them away as I cleaned up after my sessions, but I'm tried of it so I stopped.  She still isn't throwing away her paper towels and they are starting to pile up.  Seriously lady?  clean up after yourself!
  • I always wear my hair back because I have no patience to do my hair.  When it's back it's hard to tell that it is curly.  I got my hair cut this weekend and it is now easier to wear my hair down so that's how I'm wearing it today.  A guy at work told me that he likes my hair down but he doesn't like it curly so he thinks I should straighten it.  Seriously, dude?  Did I ask for your opinion?  It seriously takes an hour to straighten my long thick hair.  I would love to straighten my hair but I love sleeping in the morning more.
  • Fuck you kinkos

I didn't know you couldn't print my invites for me from etsy

Because of copyright infringement

I paid to have them made that means I need them printed they are doing no fucking good online
  • Fuck you kinkos

I didn't know you couldn't print my invites for me from etsy

Because of copyright infringement

I paid to have them made that means I need them printed they are doing no fucking good online

I bought invites from Etsy and printed them at CVS with no problem. Also, snapfish too
  • @Missykisses85‌ I bought invites from Etsy for my sister baby shower. Staples printed them with no issues.
  • Thanks!!! Just bull crap!! They wouldn't help me at all
  • I have a bitch even though its Thursday. We are suppose to go out of town tonight and my SIL was going to let me borrow a car seat for DS so we could try out his old carseat rear facing for LO. She was suppose to bring it Sunday. She forgot it. I reminded her last night to bring it to church, she forgot it again. So today we were going to meet halfway. I hadn't heard from her so I texted her this morning, that was still the plan. At 3:30 DH called her, she left the carseat at home but was running errands and said we could meet her, DH is working and I had to leave for work at 4. I'm pissed. You cant ever rely on her. It is SO frustrating. 
  • Id be upset with that situation. I would stop relying on her for anything at this point. Hugs!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"