Cincinnati Babies
Options

This board actually has some action! My introduction!

I've been a part of the bump for a while, but never posted much. I haven't been on this board for a while, because of the lack of posts, but now that it's picking up, I figured I'd introduce myself!
I'm Chelsea and I will be 31 weeks pregnant on Friday. I'm due Jan 9 with a girl! She is our first. I've been married for a year and a half now, and live in Maineville. I'm a nanny (3 days a week) for one year old twins, and get to bring my baby with me when she arrives (major perk!). 
My husband and I don't have any other friends that are mommies and daddies, so I'm definitely interested in making some new mom friends that are in the area! 
Hopefully the baord continues to pick up... I'm excited that it has some action! :) 

Re: This board actually has some action! My introduction!

• Options
    Congrats on the baby girl. I have one arriving in about 3 weeks. I'm in the dayton area. Your job situation sounds perfect. I'm jealous; )
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

YAY! Welcome. I've also been a member for a while and am just now getting into posting.

Definitely looking to make new mommy and daddy friends!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi and welcome! :) I'm almost 28 weeks pg with our first, a girl as well - Due Feb 2nd!
    **All welcome**
     Me: 33 Hypothyroid, HBP, Low Vit D Anemic, Stage 2 Adrenal failure. Unexplained Infertility
    DH: 33 Cancer survivor 
    Married Dec. 2007
    10/2013 Clomid, bfn
    10/2013 HSG, all clear
    11/2013 Clomid, bfn. Cyst burst.
    IUI #1 - 12/31/2013  Femara, Ovidrel - BFN.
    IUI #2 - 1/31/2014 Femara, Ovidrel - BFN.
    IUI #3 - 2/22/2014 Femara, Ovidrel - BFN.
    IUI #4 - 3/24/2014 Femara, Ovidrel - BFN
    IVF Summer 2014 -Cancelled!
    Natural BFP 5/28! Beta: 545.
    1st ultrasound 6/18 - one bean!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yay! I'm glad there's other pregnant ladies here. Looks like we are gonna have a good group of baby friends with good age ranges! :)
  • Options
    Hi! I'm jenny and we are due with our second girl feb 16th. We have a 2 year old girl named Lilah. Also only have like one friend with kids. Can't wait to get to know you ladies more!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    oh this is exciting! i've been a member for a while.. not much action around here! I have a 4 month old little boy:)

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

Welcome @mamatoez!

That picture of your little boy is so scrumptious!!!

I'm a July 2014 mom as well. My little girl was born on July 4th!

• Options

how awesome:) he came early in june but was due july 6.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Welcome and congrats, yay for baby girls :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"