June 2013 Moms
Options

Pacifiers Anonymous

Anyone with a pacifier addict? Anyone have plans to cut out the pacifier soon? DD only uses it for sleep and I have debated trying to cut it out sooner rather than later. I'm worried about having more of a battle when she is older, but right now sleep wins. If she sleeps well, why mess with that? I'm very lucky she transitioned easily to only using it for sleep.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pacifiers Anonymous

• Options
    *raises hand* my name is Nicole and I have a pacifier addict. Today is day 1 of cutting back to only nap time and bedtime. We'll see how this goes.
    image imageimageimage
  • Options
    *raises hand* my name is Nicole and I have a pacifier addict. Today is day 1 of cutting back to only nap time and bedtime. We'll see how this goes.
    Good Luck! Try to keep them out of sight.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Q is obsessed.  Which is so funny because he hated them all when he was a newbie.  Aiden made up his own word for them (muck or muckie) when he was little so that's what we call them and anytime Q sees one it's "muh? muhie?"  Aiden had his probably til he was like two :-/
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Options
    Obsessed.  And it's a Wubbanub so it makes him look foolish.  He's moving to the big kid room at day care next month so I'm going to try and set limits there (or have them do it).
  • Options
    @workinit that is so funny.

• Options
    we love pacis in our house. Daycare doesn't use them during the day except for at naptime but at home he's always plugged in. After the new year we will cut back to bedtime and then by 2 year I will take it away completely. We did the same thing with Bradley and it was never an issue
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Options
    Briar is too! He loves it. I don't know when I'm going to take it from here. I left it at home the other day and he ended up crying all the way home because he didn't have it.

DS1 2-26-07
    DS2 10-18-10
    M/C 8-5-12
    DS3  6-21-13
    #4 Due May 2015

IT'S A BOY

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p577/Jennidyan1109/23d540d6-b829-444c-8c32-e5df839d3d41.jpg?t=1417822558

• Options
    DS loves his and I have no plans to do anything about it. He doesn't keep it in all day just off and on and then when he goes to sleep. I don't see it being worth the fight atm.

Started TTC Nov. 2011 

1st clomid cycle June 2012- No response :: HSG August 2012- Left tube blocked, right tube clear :: 2nd clomid cycle Aug. 2012 BFN :: 3rd clomid cycle Sept. 2012 :: BFP Sept 30th :: DS born 6/15/13 :: BFP #2 7/29/14 M/C 8/5/14 :: BFP#3 10/20/14 DD born 7/1/2015 :: Applied to be surrogate April '17 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for IFs Dec. '17 :: Surro Babe born 9/11/18 :: Started 2nd Journey May '19 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for new IFs 9/24/19 :: HB 138 at 6w6d

• Options
    Lily loves her pacis.  We tried to do them for nap times and bed time only, but the little sneak hid them all over the house.  THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!  Any time we take one away, she finds another one.  I figure we won't be able to wean until we move to a different place and root out all of her hiding spots.  She also chews on them.  It's weird.  She chews holes into them.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"