September 2014 Moms

Newbies, oldies and lurkers: GTKY

Re: Newbies, oldies and lurkers: GTKY

• tromboner said:

tromboner said:

*snip*

I'm watching Angel on Netflix right now...pretty sure I've watched the entire Buffy series like 3x. Love it.

Buffy and Angel are my all time favorites. Have you seen the animated Season 8 of Buffy? Joss Whedon continued the show in comic book form and they animated the Season 8 comic. *returns to the dorky shadows from whence I came*

I'll have to check that out and join you in those dorky shadows ;)

• kelbel716 said:

I'm in - what a good idea! 
    How many LOs do you have and how old are they? Just baby boy, and he'll be 8 weeks tomorrow. 

What do you do? Clinical pharmacist at a large university medical center (shout out @bbadger22 - are you rounding inpt or in an outpt clinic?) 

How long have you been with your partner and how did you meet? We met on Match a little over 4 years ago and have been married for almost 2.5. 

What does your username mean? Also a remnant from my AIM days, you're not alone @wieb77!!)

Favorite guilty pleasures? reading, baking, sleeeeeping

Inpatient. I work in a variety of units (we don't have specialties) but ICU is my favorite!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • How many LOs do you have and how old are they? 2 and done. DS1 is 2 and DS2 is 9 weeks.

What do you do? Project Manager for large wireless company.

How long have you been with your partner and how did you meet? Been together 9 years, married for 5. We met at a bar watching KU game. I was there with his high school girlfriend who I worked with and that's how we met.

What does your username mean? Name and significant number.

Favorite guilty pleasures? Real Housewives, Sephora.
    Big Brother Nolan 07.30.12
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @herecomesthesun086‌ I love how you met your DH!! :)

• How many LOs do you have and how old are they? 3

DD- 6 DS1- 4 DS2- 2 months

What do you do? SAHM

How long have you been with your partner and how did you meet? 10 yrs we met in college at a party

What does your username mean? It's my name ( not very creative lol)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • criscbish said:

DD is 7 weeks old today! Time is flying!

I am a SAHM for the next year, but also a communications consultant, guitarist/songwriter, music teacher and band coach.

We've been together for 10 years and 3 weeks. Engaged for 3 weeks!

Guilty pleasures include Walking Dead, TB, Instagram, wine, lifting heavy weights, playing soccer (yes, I have been leaving LO behind for 6 weeks now to go to the gym and play soccer!).

ETA username is part of my name.

Congrats on your engagement!!

• Ok, I've seen a lot of Gilmore Girls confessions on here which I <3. Here's a link to "What they look like now" https://www.buzzfeed.com/jarettwieselman/what-the-gilmore-girls-cast-looks-like-now Plus I read they're doing a reunion! Sorry to go off thread!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"