October 2012 Moms

Oh Monday...

It's definitely a Monday. What's up buttercups?

Re: Oh Monday...

• stephcarterstephcarter member
    edited November 2014
    I paid the drop in fee for B to go to daycare today so I could go into the office since I have a ton to do, especially with tomorrow being a holiday.

Got there- no fucking internet. and now I'm going right back home. I love getting up super early to take the train in just to take it right back home.

But I'm off tomorrow and have a massage scheduled!!! :)

• Wholly monday already!!  My H just called me and asked how much money he has to make for us to be OK because he wants to quit his job and find something else.  I'm a little worried, I know he doesn't like his job very much since the new management took over but he has a good job now, with 4 weeks paid vacation he can set his own hours as long as he works 48 a week, he gets bonuses and lots of flexibility.  I carry the health insurance so that's not to big of a deal. Just having a little freak out here. 

• Loading the player...
  • Dh is home today. First time in 10 days. But he leaves again tomorrow for 4 more days. I am feeling really stressed about it. But he is home today so we are eating lunch together. Waiting to pick him up from the office now.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • navyandvioletnavyandviolet member
    edited November 2014
    Our cold front starts tonight. I don't think we have any snow until Saturday though. Stay warm all those who need it though.

Eta it is 70 degrees here now.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • Our cold starts tonight too. It's 50ish today, and 20-30 with possible snow tomorrow. I hope mh gets home soon, I'd like to take the girls for a few mile walk, but dinner is roasting in the oven. I'm off today bc DC is closed. I feel like my whole week is off since I'm home when I'm usually not.
  • We had a light dusting of snow this morning but it is all melted now.  I am so not ready for snow!!

• Just talked to my H again.  He has a meeting this afternoon with his head boss and he is going to find out if he can step down from being a manager.  Fingers crossed it all works out ok. I am freaking out waiting to hear back from him.

• Good luck @cmarie79!!
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• I woke up this morning with what felt like razor blades in my throat and ear pain. Saw my doc at work my right ear and throat are inflammed, got a script for an antibiotic. I hate November I am always sick all month every year.
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Oh and I have absolutely no voice which gas been fun at work all day talking to deaf old people.
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• mbm1983 said:

Just bought b one of those small indoor trampolines w the bar for Christmas. Target had a Black Friday preview sale on one :) maybe she'll stop jumping on my couch!?

the target black friday ad is out and i saw one of those in there.

That's the one I got :) they offered the same deal today if you selected store pickup!

• @cmarie79 fingers crossed for you! How exciting!!!!!

• @cmarie79 what an exciting revelation. Good luck to you!
  • Great news @cmarie79‌!

My local mom pal is on baby watch for the LO she and her H are adopting. He should be born any day!!!
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Rachelilly23Rachelilly23 member
    edited November 2014
    E had swim lessons this am for the first time since early September. Goodness, this kid loves the pool! He was getting his arms and legs going and did even better than he did at his last class. I swam laps after his class. Both boys fell asleep on the way from picking up L from school. L woke up after a couple hours with a fever :( He seems better now after a dose of ibuprofen. I made a yummy red curry for dinner with tofu, sweet potatoes, onion, and spinach. I haven't made it since before H left for deployment and forgot how good it is!

I talked to my grandmother today. She was peppier than she had been all weekend, but I can tell how difficult conversation is for her. My mom said she was doing better after a bad weekend. But I just told her about the house and boys and that I love her and am thinking of her everyday.

• Just got the trampoline!

I was just responding to your other post and figured I should read page 2 first lol! Woooooooohooooooo :)

• @mambonumber5‌ - woah, he looks so old!

From our WDW vacation- June 3, 2014

DS- Wesley- March 14, 2010
    DD- Norah- September 27, 2012

• Speaking of trampolines... We're going to get the boys a big outdoor trampoline for Christmas. Someone let me know if you see those go on sale, please ;)

• I tried to get the trampoline from Target, too, but I was too late and it wasn't available for pick up at any if the nearby stores. Boo. Guess I'll have to wait for actual Black Friday.
  • @scrumpfy Take the ad in to your store, assuming you can find one of the trampolines in stock. Target store policy is to price match for 2 weeks. I had purchased the trampoline on Saturday with a 15% off Cartwheel and took my receipt and the ad in today for a refund. They even honored the 15% off although the coupon had since expired.

View Full Size Image

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

• @scrumpfy Take the ad in to your store, assuming you can find one of the trampolines in stock. Target store policy is to price match for 2 weeks. I had purchased the trampoline on Saturday with a 15% off Cartwheel and took my receipt and the ad in today for a refund. They even honored the 15% off although the coupon had since expired.

Awesome! Thanks! Now I have to find what I did with the ad.
  • I printed a screenshot of the online ad and that worked just fine. You can also pull it up on a smartphone (assuming you have one).

View Full Size Image

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"