New Jersey Babies
Options

OBGYN that delivers at Capital Health or Princeton

Live in Lambertville NJ and want a Doctor with a low c-section rate that delivers at Princeton or Capital Health. Are there any in Hopewell Township? Most Capital Health Doctors seem to be Trenton. I am over seven weeks now and seeing my Endocrinologist since he told me I am pregnant. He says I don't need to see any OBGYN until 12 weeks but I want to maybe see one at 10 weeks. Thanks. 

Re: OBGYN that delivers at Capital Health or Princeton

• Options
    Bump! Anybody? 
  • Options
    @ItsGreen‌ I went with Lawrenceville OBGYN. My main doctor was Dr. Loeb, but there are 4-5 ob's in the practice as well as midwives. Their Lawrenceville office SUCKS, so if it's not too far, definitely go to their Hamilton office. It's a much better experience there. Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't think he's there anymore @irishtheatrechic‌. Dr Loeb was the only male ob who delivers babies when I had my son in August 2013.
  • Options
    MrsMCBMar2014MrsMCBMar2014 member
    edited September 2014
    MitsB707 said:
    I don't think he's there anymore @irishtheatrechic‌. Dr Loeb was the only male ob who delivers babies when I had my son in August 2013.
    Dr. Sussman is long gone!! I was a patient there prior to getting married and I saw Dr. Loeb.  He's the only male on staff.

PS the lawrence office Sucks major donkey balls.

Rainbow Baby! BFP 02/20/2018 EDD 11/01/2018
    BFP 10/31/2017 EDD 07/09/2018 Miscarriage 11/28/2017
    DD # 1: BFP 5/22/2014  EDD 1/30/2015 Born 02/06/2015
    DS # 1: BFP 7/18/2000 EDD 3/27/2001 Born 4/1/01
  • Options
    i am at dr. friedman's office at princeton and love them all there.
  • Options
    I go to Center for Women's Health, it's by the Oxford Valley Mall in PA.  It's a little bit of a hike from the Hamilton Sq. area but they are totally worth it.  I see Cindy Cullen who is a Midwife/NP and she is amazing.  Although she doesn't deliver anymore there are 5 doctors at the practice that do.  I will be seeing each of them as I get further along to get to know them and feel comfortable around them.  Good luck!
  • Options
    Comprehensive Ob/GYN
    Dr. Sison, Naraine, Resnick, & Ibrahim.
    Brand new office in Robbinsville, NJ right down the street from Hamilton. Excellent doctors
  • Options
    They deliver in Princeton Hospital
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"