Late Term and Child Loss

* * TTCAL check-in 10/25/14 * *

Maybe JoleisaMaybe Joleisa member
edited October 2014 in Late Term and Child Loss
Welcome to TTCAL check-in! Please don't be shy in asking the PGAL/PAL ladies questions if you have them. 

Where are you in your TTCAL journey? 

Do you have any upcoming relevant appointments? 

QOTW: Are you being supported by the same practice as you were with your angel baby or have you switched? Do you feel fully supported in your TTC journey? 

Open Topic: What is on your mind this week?

TTC since 10/2010
IUIs # 1-5 = BFFN
IVF # 1(July 2012) = BFN
IVF # 2 (November 2012) = BFP (MIssed MC D&C @ 8w3d on 1/10/13)
IVF # 3 (June 2013) = BFN 
IVF # 4 (September 2013) = BFP Fraternal twin boys! (Loss at 21w6d due to IC on 1/26/14...devastated.)
3/21/14--TAC (transabdominal cerclage) w/Dr. Davis in NJ
IVF # 5 (May 2014) = BFN
FET (August 2014) = BFN

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: * * TTCAL check-in 10/25/14 * *

• We are just beginning in our TTCAL journey. Our loss was not pregnancy related so we were not expecting any major difficulties. We started trying and I am currently on day 47 of my cycle with no sign of AF in sight. All tests have come back with BFN.

My OBGYN scheduled an appointment on Nov. 6th to have an annual and see why I am so late without any indication of pregnancy since this is the first time I have had any type of irregularity.

My mind is definitely on Halloween! I am excited and sad at the same time. Holidays have hit me pretty hard this year since it is the first year without my baby. 

Married my rock - April 29, 2011
    BFP - June 4, 2011 EDD February 3, 2012
    Super T born @ 37 weeks - January 13, 2012
    Super T diagnosed with stage IV high risk Neuroblastoma nmyc-amp - January 2, 2013
    Super T cancer free - June 19, 2013
    Super T relapsed - January 2, 2014
    Super T earned his angel wings - January 3, 2014

TTC for #2 beginning November 2014
    BFP #2 - Chemical Pregnancy - Confirmed May 29, 2015
    Diagnosed with PCOS; HSG - Clear; SA - Clear
    Clomid #1 - BFN
    Femera Cycle #2 - BFN
    Femera Cycle #3 - BFP 11/10/15 - EDD 07/14/16

• Where are you in your TTCAL journey? Gearing up for another IVF cycle here. Currently on BCPs. Do you have any upcoming relevant appointments? Nope. QOTW: Are you being supported by the same practice as you were with your angel baby or have you switched? Do you feel fully supported in your TTC journey? I feel very supported by my RE, but I will be finding a new MFM next pregnancy. (NEXT...you hear that, universe??) Open Topic: What is on your mind this week? In the Loss check-in I shared that my dear, sweet dog does not have that much time left with us. I'm concerned about being pumped up with hormones and trying to process this all while going through our next cycle.

TTC since 10/2010
    IUIs # 1-5 = BFFN
    IVF # 1(July 2012) = BFN
    IVF # 4 (September 2013) = BFP Fraternal twin boys! (Loss at 21w6d due to IC on 1/26/14...devastated.)
    IVF # 5 (May 2014) = BFN
    FET (August 2014) = BFN

• Loading the player...
  • Where are you in your TTCAL journey? We are officially off the bench. This is our first cycle TTCAL and I am both excited and scared to start this process again.

Do you have any upcoming relevant appointments? No

QOTW: Are you being supported by the same practice as you were with your angel baby or have you switched? Do you feel fully supported in your TTC journey? We will be staying with the same practice. After our loss they were wonderful and at my postpartum appointment we talked a lot about TTCAL and came up with a plan that I feel comfortable with. They also specialize in high risk preganncies, which I will now be classified as.

Open Topic: What is on your mind this week? Just missing our angel. Especailly seeing all the adorable halloween costumes out there now.

Maybe Joleisa  I am so sorry to hear about your dog.

Asher born February 5, 2011.

Baby #2 born sleeping at 20 weeks. May 6, 2014.

• Where are you in your TTCAL journey? 10 DPO... Cycle #73565345

Do you have any upcoming relevant appointments? Either RE appt after BFP or just after AF to change game plan for next cycle.

QOTW: Are you being supported by the same practice as you were with your angel baby or have you switched? Do you feel fully supported in your TTC journey? I did switch doctors & hospitals. Everything new! I just can't go back there! I do feel supported... I just have such a love/hate relationship with doctors. I'm just very fearful of them.

Open Topic: What is on your mind this week? I will test on Halloween. 8-X I'm nervous. There's really no reason this cycle shouldn't have worked but I just feel like I'll be broken if it doesn't!

@Maybe Joleisa‌ - I'm so sorry your dog isn't doing well.
  • Where are you in your TTCAL journey? Cycle 3, CD 9

Do you have any upcoming relevant appointments? Nope

QOTW: Are you being supported by the same practice as you were with your angel baby or have you switched? Do you feel fully supported in your TTC journey? We stayed with our doctor. I debated, but after having a good long honest talk with her back in January, we decided it was better to stay with someone who knew my history and would be completely on our side.

Open Topic: What is on your mind this week? Just ready to be done with October (Colton's due date month) and Halloween and all of it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • @maybe joleisa - so sorry about your dog!!!

8/12-Suprise BFP- Sweet Bunny Born Sleeping 11/21/12 (19 weeks)

-5/7/13- MMC (8 Weeks)

11/6/13- BO discovered at 7 weeks- natural MC 11/25/13

8/14- Surpise IF dx...low AMH (.24)- moving on to IVF

IVF #1- 11/14- 6R5M4F=2 perfect frosties

12/19/14- FET of 2 embabies = BFP!!!  One Little Bean EDD: 9/3/15

Everyone Welcome.

• Where are you in your TTCAL journey?  Cycle 3 TTCAL, CD 6
    Do you have any upcoming relevant appointments?  No but if I have another 8 day LP this cycle, I will be setting up an appointment.
    QOTW: Are you being supported by the same practice as you were with your angel baby or have you switched? Do you feel fully supported in your TTC journey?  I'm still with my doctor.  I feel comfortable with her.  If we get pregnant again and I'm not feeling like she's doing enough, I'll look elsewhere but I'm pretty sure she's going to be diligent in her monitoring based on conversations we had at my follow-up appointment after our loss.
    Open Topic: What is on your mind this week?  Work is super busy, so it's keeping me pretty distracted from other stuff.  Not really my preferred distraction but oh well.  It'll do.
    November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• I'm so sorry about your dog, Maybe Joleisa. :(
    November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• I won't check in because I'm still on the waiting list, but wanted to send love and hope to you ladies. I'm so sorry about your dog @Maybe Joleisa‌.
  • @schulme2‌ - congratulations! This made my day! I'm so happy for you! Prayers for a long, healthy, boring 9 months.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • Maybe JoleisaMaybe Joleisa member
    edited November 2014
    @schulme2‌ : Congratulations! I hope you have a very boring 9 months ahead of you.

@LyndseyTS‌ : I hope these next 2 months move along quickly for you 

Thanks for the doggie thoughts, ladies. She is being kept comfortable on Prednisone. <3

TTC since 10/2010
    IUIs # 1-5 = BFFN
    IVF # 1(July 2012) = BFN
    IVF # 5 (May 2014) = BFN
    FET (August 2014) = BFN

• @schulme2‌ Congratulations! I'm so glad (L). And to echo the sentiments of others, wishing you the most boring nine months ever.
  • Thank you ladies! Praying you will be right around the corner!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"