March 2014 Moms
Options

B-Fest Monday

mfarmer0811mfarmer0811 member
edited November 2014 in March 2014 Moms
Have we seriously almost made it through this whole day without this thread?
Me 28 DH 30 Married 08-11-07 TTC since 07/11 HSG 01-21-13 Left FTB Seeing RE 1-28-13 RE 1-28-13 Both tubes blocked LAP surgery 2-15-13 Both tubes removed Started IVF #1 June 2013 Meds: BCP, Lupron, Gonal-F, Ovidrel, Medrol, Doxycycline
Beta #1-BFP!!! HCG-55 Beta #2--111 Beta #3--2,825 Beta #4 22,031 1st U/S 7-29-13 Saw and heard our little sweet pea's heartbeat!! 109 bpm 

Re: B-Fest Monday

• Options
    Baby got up way too early today and has been the crabbiest she's ever been.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My parents have a giant ass stone fireplace and they watch LO while I work. I'm pretty convinced that that thing needs work and cleaning and is just all around unsafe. Every day when I pick LO up, her clothes and hair smell like a goddamn camp fire, even when they don't even have a fire going. Tonight I mentioned to my mother that their whole house smells like fire and her typical bitchy response was "well, nothing we can do about it, we have a fireplace and we use it". Why yes, there is something I can do about it. I'm getting my kid the fuck away from you. Less than 2 months. After Jan. 1st, say goodbye to your granddaughter, cause it's DC all week from then on. I'm done with your bullshit.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh @mfarmer0811‌
    I was crossing my fingers that no one would start this thread today. Lol.
    Oh well.
  • Options
    It's almost 8 and no dinner yet
  • Options
    Lol @SurpriseAt39‌ sorry.

My BF is that I wish people would quit telling me I'll quit nursing once DS has teeth. Well, he has 4 and has bitten down several times. I'm not ready to be done just because he has teeth! I wish people would mind their own business when it comes to my nipples!
    Me 28 DH 30 Married 08-11-07 TTC since 07/11 HSG 01-21-13 Left FTB Seeing RE 1-28-13 RE 1-28-13 Both tubes blocked LAP surgery 2-15-13 Both tubes removed Started IVF #1 June 2013 Meds: BCP, Lupron, Gonal-F, Ovidrel, Medrol, Doxycycline
    Beta #1-BFP!!! HCG-55 Beta #2--111 Beta #3--2,825 Beta #4 22,031 1st U/S 7-29-13 Saw and heard our little sweet pea's heartbeat!! 109 bpm 

• Options
    LO is awake...happy but awake. She usually goes to bed at 6:30 or 7 and it's almost 9:15.
  • Options
    @bsouls hahaha good idea!

• Options
    @mfarmer0811‌
    I nursed DD until almost a year, she had 16 teeth at that time. She bit once.
    I nursed DS1 until 10+ months, he had 4 teeth. He finally has 16 now at 2 years old. He tried to bite a few times.
    LO has 1 tooth, he hasn't really bitten yet.

People don't understand BFing and teeth.
    I like the suggestion to tell people you'll BF until the end of high school. ;)

• Options
    @mfarmer0811 - when people ask me how long I will BF, I smile and say, "stop? what do you mean by this 'stop'?"

I am super annoyed at squirrels today.  If it weren't for them, I would have tons of pecans from my trees (they will steal a good one and then only eat one nibble, but the whole nut is ruined!) and I wouldn't have tiny shards of pine cones laying everywhere that LO keeps trying to pick up and eat.  Why do we even have squirrels!  Rats with fluffy tails!

• Options
    Jt7dreamz said:

I hate teething

Me too
  • Options
    I wanted to participate in the new bmb poll/thread but then there was so much complaining and bitching..... Ugh
  • Options
    Thanks to my nursing boobs none of my cold weather work tops fit so I need to go shopping. This wouldn't be a bitch except that I have no time to go shopping right now and I hate ordering clothes online.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"