Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Huggies Diapers

Lo is 5 weeks old and we have always used Pampers with no problems. This weekend I opened a box of Huggies and had 4 blowouts (up the front and back on to clothing)....will now stick with Pampers!

Re: Huggies Diapers

• Options
    Good for you?
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
    Baby Boy due October 2017
  • Options
    Huggies didn't work for my DD either
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Pampers broke both of my kids out in horrific rashes that made them look like their entire groin area was burned.  Huggies worked awesome for us and Target Up&Up worked just as well and were a lot cheaper...just goes to show that each kid is different and every parent has their own preferences.
  • Options
    Depends on the baby really.  I liked Huggies on my newborn.  The back flap contained the poop blowouts.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    For me, Huggies couldn't keep in ANY of my lil guy's #2's.  I find it oddly fascinating that diapers are so different for each kiddo.  I have my LO in Pampers, never had diaper rash, only had 2 blow-outs that I think were because DH was still learning how to put on a diaper tight enough.  I couldn't get through the Huggies fast enough, but they were a gift, so I used them.  After that, I've stuck with Pampers and prolly won't switch.  Everyone is different.
    Egg Retrieval - Feb. 2013 -> OHSS.  FET#1 - June 2013(failed). FET#2 - October 2013(success!) Griffin Alistair: 6#10oz 20" long, born 6/19/14 @ 4:04am
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"