TTC After a Loss
Options

~*~*~ Sunday night Roll Call ~*~*~

Evening lovelies!

How is everyone? How was your Sunday? Any fun plans for this evening.

We've had a busy weekend. We did a ton of yard work in anticipation of the last green waste pick up tomorrow - I'm talking over 20 bags of leaves. After church this morning we got working on putting dinner together to celebrate my grandpa's 91st birthday. It was fun! Now, we're settling in to watch lost!

Re: ~*~*~ Sunday night Roll Call ~*~*~

• Options
    It's been crazy here this weekend too.  Finally got wood in and stacked, finished cleaing up the yard for the winter, a lot of baking going on.   I'm taking a computer breather before I package all my cookies for shipping.
  • Options
    I'm just working on dinner right now!  Maple mustard chicken thighs and asparagus.  Husband is heading out to work soon.  He has to load out a show that Alton Brown was at today.  So jealous.
    He did the load in this morning.  It was a pretty busy day.  Bulk grocery shopping and I spen entirely too much time and money in the craft store today getting everything I need for all the crafty presents I'm making this year. I also made up some lists of everything I need to get done before thanksgiving.  Overwhelming! 
    I think after dinner I'll make up a batch of caramel popcorn to eat later and watch some movies while I wait up for my husband.  I don't sleep well without him! 
    We met in middle school. We got married 15 years later in a February blizzard of 2010. 
    TTC since February 2010
    Diagnosed with Lyme Disease June 2010 Diagnosed with PCOS March 2011 Diagnosed with Celiac Disease January 2013
    BFP #1: August 25th 2013 EDD May 4th 2014 SCH MC October 3rd 2013
    BFP #2: February 14th 2014 EDD October 25th 2014 CP February 17th 2014

Naked push-up foreplay pioneer
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Apparently I missed the memo that this was the weekend for yard work :)

I spent most of the day cleaning and getting ready for the move. I've got a crap load of stuff that I'm going to be dropping off at Goodwill tomorrow.

And my evening will probably consist on eating my weight in marshmallows, and staring at the TV :)
    BFP #1: 5-14-2010, DD born 1-22-2011
    BFP #2: 4-20-2012, Natural MC 5-1-2012
    BFP #3: 7-19-2012, DS born 3-27-2013
    BFP #4: 9-13-2014, MMC discovered 10-27-14 at 10w, d&c on 11-6-14 

• Options
    My inlaws left a couple of hours ago after visiting for the weekend. I'm now recuperating :-S
    How did it go love?
  • Options
    I've been super sick all day. Not fun at all. I haven't ventured far from my bedroom all day and I'm anxiously waiting for DH to come home to make me some soup in hopes that it will stay down.
    Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stomach flu?
  • Options
    I went to a Renaissance Faire with DH. I had never been to one before. It was fun. Now I am drinking a glass of reisling waiting for our take out sushi.

@LDubHawksFan‌ hope you feel better!
    TTCAL January Siggy Challenge: Animals in the Snow

About Me: 

AMA 35 :  DH 33
    BFP#1 1/26/14 (EDD: 10/7/14).  MMC 3/10/14 D&C 3/14/14
    RE Consult 11/3/14 - AMH 2.25 "great" . FSH 7.10 . Low Vitamin D
    Myomectomy 12/17/14.  Benched until March.

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    ((
    My inlaws left a couple of hours ago after visiting for the weekend. I'm now recuperating :-S
    How did it go love?

Lot's of uncomfortable questions about my ute and why we aren't KU again yet. I also got to see the ultrasound pics of by BIL's baby. Needless to say I drank entirely too much wine and cried in the laundry room when the weren't paying attention.
    ((hugs)) I'm so sorry.

Our of curiosity, who answers those questions you or your Dh?
  • Options

How did it go love?

Lot's of uncomfortable questions about my ute and why we aren't KU again yet. I also got to see the ultrasound pics of by BIL's baby. Needless to say I drank entirely too much wine and cried in the laundry room when the weren't paying attention.

::big hugs::

• Options
    Had an extremely quiet day at work, but I'm exhausted now and thinking of turning in early. Am I old if I go to bed at 8:30??
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    @PinkCamino‌ that's pretty productive and happy bday to your grandpa!

Heck, @EIsieMae‌, I missed the memo of having a productive weekend lol

@LDubHawksFan‌ hope you feel better!

I did make a buffalo chicken and potato Casserole dish that was pretty good.

MH is driving me to Krispy Kreme right now for some yumminess. I'm having a pity party for myself today. Bah!
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Options
    @Kateisoptimistic‌ I'm so sorry *hugs*
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Options
    Nikolie93 said:
    @PinkCamino‌ that's pretty productive and happy bday to your grandpa! Heck, @EIsieMae‌, I missed the memo of having a productive weekend lol @LDubHawksFan‌ hope you feel better! I did make a buffalo chicken and potato Casserole dish that was pretty good. MH is driving me to Krispy Kreme right now for some yumminess. I'm having a pity party for myself today. Bah!
    That sounds yummy, do you have a recipe?
  • Options
    @pinkcamino neither, luckily MH tried to change the subject, when they persisted he said we didn't want to talk about it. I love him.
    Oh good! I'm so glad. ((((more hugs))))
  • Options
    Hi ladies. Worked for short four hour shift. Caught up on DVR'd Grey's, talk to my,mom and the brother on the phone. Did dishes and started laundry. Now it's my turn to kick back while dh makes dinner. Plan to flip bacl and forth between Chicago Bears and Blackhawks games.

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
    IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
    IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
    IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• Options
    BethKate2 said:

@PinkCamino, yard work isn't fun, but yay for getting so much accomplished! That's my plan for Tuesday since I have the day off.

Today, I ran 10 miles! My longest run before today was 8, so I was really excited to finish 10 today. Other than that, I just went grocery shopping and did some laundry. I'm really looking forward to a shorter work week this week.

TBH we didn't do it because we wanted to. Dh had started bagging up the leaves about a month ago. Clearly we missed the memo that plastic bags were a no-no this year and the bags have been sitting on our driveway for nearly 3 weeks. At first, we thought maybe we had missed the date, put them out on the wrong day but as the weeks passed we started to wonder wtf was going on. I called our city office this week and apparently they will only pick up if the bags are paper. So, we ran out and bought a leaf blower - we basically dumped all the leaves out and used the blower to transfer. It was a ton of work.

Yay for running 10 miles! You're so so impressive!
  • Options
    katib77katib77 member
    edited November 2014
    Feel better @LDubHawksFan‌
    @Kateisoptimistic‌ - glad their visit is over ((hugs))

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
    IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
    IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
    IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• Options
    @PinkCamino‌ I will post up the recipe when I get home!

@BethKate2‌ congrats on the 10 miles! I envy you :)

• Options
    @LDubHawksFan‌ I hope you feel better soon. Stomach bugs are awful:/

• Options
    Evening ladies!

I just got back from a chinese auction where I won 4 awesome prices, including  vera bradley bag and a $50 gift card to the outback! So glad I went and left DH to deal with the leaves :)

Earlier in the day, we went to church and I made some jelly/canned it. 

"Love is what makes pain bearable." - I love you my Angels. 
    **All After a Loss Welcome**
    BFP #1: 6/25/09 EDD 2/13/10 @ 6 weeks- Saw HB @ 9 weeks - DS born 2/11/10 (39w5d)
    BFP #2: 2/20/13 EDD 11/4/13 - Saw HB 3/19/13 (7w2d) - MMC discovered 4/13/13 (10w5d) - Est. loss @ 9w3d - D&C 4/14/13
    BFP #3: 12/19/13 (4 w1d) EDD 8/27/14 - 1/1/14 discovered it was ectopic/ tube had burst/ had surgery to remove tube (@ 6 weeks)
    BFP #4: 9/10/14 (3w6d) EDD 5/21/15 - natural MC 9/23/14 @ 5w5d
    BFP #5: 11/23/14 (3w3d) EDD 8/4/15 - Please be our Rainbow!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @PinkCamino‌ I hope you can see the picture with the recipe. Don't mind the Buffalo sauce fingerprint on it, I'm messy when I cook lol

For the hot sauce I used Sweet Baby Ray's buffalo wing sauce but I imagine you can use whatever you want for that.

• Options
    @furrypaws, you had a super productive day, for sure! Go you!

TTC since July 2012 
    BFP 5/22/13. Lap. to remove ectopic and dx with endo. 6/16/13

RE consult: June 2014

DX: FVL, endo, hypothyroidism, blocked left tube

Oct. 2014: First treatment cycle: Clomid+trigger+IUI=BFN

November 2014: Clomid+trigger+IUI again=BFP!

BFP 11/28/14 MC discovered 1/14/15

Blogging to stay sane

• Options
    @Sterling13‌ I was just eyeing the stairs and contemplated heading up to bed as well so you aren't alone!

• Options
    Productive weekend for us, too... We're trying to sell our house right now, and since we had another showing yesterday (our 11th), we did another good cleaning inside. Then, today, we had to clean up the front... About 10 bags of leaves and pine needles. Loads of fun. Unfortunately, even though we've had quite a few visits over the past month, we still haven't had any offers. Boo. Thankfully, we have a plan B....

Also, we watched the most amazing 4th quarter of football ever. Go Cards! ;)

@PinkCamino - Happy birthday to your Grandpa!

@LDubHawksFan - Feel better soon, lady!

@Kateisoptimistic - Sorry about the IL's. Glad to hear your DH shut it down though. 

@mflowers929 - I am in bed by 830p nearly every night, but I've accepted that that makes me an old lady... who loves her sleep :) In fact, it's 630p right now where I am, and I'm already tucked into bed watching 60 Minutes and next Madam Secretary. 

@BethKate2 - Very impressive!!! Way to go!
    TTCAL December Siggy Challenge: Autocorrect Fails

***siggy warning*** 

TTC since 3/2012 
    DH - 34; nml swimmers; Me - 34; sinking AMH (now 0.55), low AFC, nml FSH/LH 
    Clomid + IUI #1 (6/2013) - BFN; #2 (7/2013) - BFFN 
    Bonus info: me - low TNF, low vitamin D, borderline low IGF (all improving) 
    IVF (May/June2014) 5R/5F/2T (ET 6/11) - no frosties. 
    + HPT 8dp5dt. Beta #1 - 71(6/20). Beta #2 381 (6/24) 
    U/S 7/11 (one perfect little bean, HB 150's). EDD 3/1/2015
    Baby boy Lincoln Alexander's HB stopped at 18w and was delivered at 19w (10/3/2014)
    All testing normal/negative including normal chromosomes - no answers... D&C 11/20/2014
    IVF#2 coming in Spring 2015
  • Options
    I'm here. I've had somewhat of a productive day.
    I worked, went to the gym, and then did done cleaning around the house.
    I then treated myself to a bath. I don't think I've ever used our tub. It was kind of nice.
    Now, I'm patiently waiting for the walking dead

4 Losses (2003, 2008, Apr 2012, & Oct 2012)
    All RPL and IF testing with multiple REs = normal

5 IUIs = BFN

All AL are welcome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I just finished putting my pumpkin seeds in the oven to roast. I roasted the flesh first and made pumpkin soup for dinner (major nom! )

That buffalo chicken recipe sounds amazing! I put it on the menu for later this week!

@Menrandes‌ do you have a recipe for those chicken thighs? They sound amazing!

@LDubHawksFan‌ Get Well!
    I'll be at a new place providing support. 

• Options
    @whitneyandconcep Yep!  I do them on the grill sometimes, but most of the time I do it on the stove top. It will splatter, so be careful!

https://www.health-bent.com/poultry/paleo-maple-mustard-grilled-chicken
    We met in middle school. We got married 15 years later in a February blizzard of 2010. 
    TTC since February 2010
    Diagnosed with Lyme Disease June 2010 Diagnosed with PCOS March 2011 Diagnosed with Celiac Disease January 2013
    BFP #1: August 25th 2013 EDD May 4th 2014 SCH MC October 3rd 2013
    BFP #2: February 14th 2014 EDD October 25th 2014 CP February 17th 2014

Naked push-up foreplay pioneer
  • Options
    Kateisoptimistic big hugs.

H did yard work yesterday while I got my hair cut, I know not fair but that's just the way it rolled.

Ran a 5k this morning with my friend. It was her first race so it was exciting.

Went to a family party this afternoon and then spent entirely too much money at Target.....then came home and spent too much money on Zulily.

This week I am on a wallett and food diet.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

• Options
    I'm here. We had a quiet day today. SO and I went out to lunch and then I cleaned while he went to a meeting. We had dinner and now we're watching some tv. It's a long week for us so the relaxing day was the way to go!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    jjbmstincojjbmstinco member
    edited November 2014
    I am here for a little bit.  Our friends just left.  I love them dearly but the gf of our best friend is so dry!  Seriously, I am like "so how is work?"  "good" SILENCE.... Me:" are you going to buy E a Christmas gift this year?"  "yea Idk what I will get him." SILENCE...  I can only ask so many questions.  I just try to spend my time in the kitchen keeping busy to avoid awkward conversations. 

Then I just got a call from a principal in a district.  They just found a suicidal note from a boy on his homework.  I told her what to do, and now I just hope everything is ok.  I hope I told her the right think to do.  

Its kinda a subdued night...

December 4                     image

Married-1/2012
    TTC-8/2013   BFP-4/18/14  EDD: 12/29/12 MC-5/17/14 @ 7w4d
    BFP #2-11/13/14  EDD: 7/26/14  Beta #1: 11/14/13 (135 progesterone: 19.5)   Beta #2" 11/17/14 (733 ) 
    Hoping for good news!

Everyone Welcome

• Options
    Then I just got a call from a principal in a district.  They just found a suicidal note from a boy on his homework.  I told her what to do, and now I just hope everything is ok.  I hope I told her the right think to do.  

Its kinda a subdued night...

I am sure you gave them great advice. It's great that they are taking that seriously.
    TTCAL January Siggy Challenge: Animals in the Snow

About Me: 

AMA 35 :  DH 33
    BFP#1 1/26/14 (EDD: 10/7/14).  MMC 3/10/14 D&C 3/14/14
    RE Consult 11/3/14 - AMH 2.25 "great" . FSH 7.10 . Low Vitamin D
    Myomectomy 12/17/14.  Benched until March.

My Ovulation Chart
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"