Two Under 2
Options

Intro :)

Hi ladies!

I've been lurking this board for a while now, so I thought it's about time to introduce myself. :)

At the end of September, we found out we're pregnant with our third kiddo (Luke is almost 5 and Nora is 7.5 months.) It was a shock. We weren't trying (long story short, I lost my birth control on a Friday, the pharmacy wouldn't refill because it was too early, couldn't get on the phone with the helpdesk to override until Monday, didn't pick up until Tuesday, blah blah blah, and I'm apparently one of those people who can come off BC and immediately get pregnant? Who knows.)

To be honest, I'm so scared.
It took a lot of roller coaster rides to get Nora on this earth. I had 3 miscarriages and a bumpy pregnancy with her.
I was told having babies this close together increases the risk of miscarriage, and I'm at increased risk anyway. We decided to start diagnostics to see if we can figure out why this is happening. I'm still waiting on a few cancer screens to come back with results, but my doctor suspects a blood clotting problem.

We had an ultrasound the day we found out, and sweet nugget measured 8 weeks. I'm especially nervous because my last miscarriage happened between 8-12 weeks.

I have another ultrasound on Wednesday, and I have to admit here that I don't feel good about it. My morning sickness turned off like a light switch around 9 weeks. I just don't feel pregnant anymore.

So. Hi. I'm Mandi, and I would appreciate your prayers or good vibes or whatever it is you do. 
Good luck to you ladies. You're doing the most important thing you'll ever do, and I'm really glad this board exists so you can share it. :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Intro :)

• Options
    My T&P's are with you and your family. Even if you aren't trying for a baby a miscarriage is never easy. My youngest two are 16.5 months apart. It's crazy all the time here but it truly is amazing to see how much love a toddler can have for her baby brother!!! DD#3 constantly wants to hold and love on DS and he's only a month!!
    Me - J.R. - 05/1986
    DH - J.I. - 08/1986
    Married - 09/22/2006
    DD#1 - A.E. - 12/15/2009
    DD#2 - N.R. - 11/07/2011
    DD#3 - S.R. - 05/20/2013
      DS - R.E. - 10/03/2014

Absolutely in love with our 'big' family!

I'm also a proud Auntie to a crazy little girl, her brand new baby sister, a little man on his way in the next month, and a sweet little mister we will miss forever!!!
  • Options
    Thoughts and prayers to you and I hope everything is going well for your family. I hope you are able to join us! Welcome!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"