Single Parents
Options

saturday randoms

And it was amazing. Im feeling a little nostolgic now. I love bf, hes an amazing partner and daddy to our boys. Im just as love struck by him now as i was close to a decade ago.

Re: saturday randoms

• Options
    Yay for fun sex!
    I miss you guys!! Life got busy...but very good these days!!
  • Options
    @MinnesotaMomma91image

I've had a looooong day of shopping with my sister. It was fun, but I wasn't excited to find out my bra size went up to a 38D. 

In other news, I think a guy I've liked for years may like me back.
    And I don't know how dating works in general, much less while pregnant.
    I'm just going to awkward away. 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP: 01/10/2010, EDD: 10/10/2010, Loss: 03/16/2010

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    BFP: 07/14/2014, EDD: 03/04/2015
    imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @St3wd i started dating bf again while in my first trimester but it wasnt official until my second. Weve been back together for about two years.

I obviously love him very much and for good reason. Earlier in walmart bf was hugging and kissing b talking about how hr couldnt ask for a better family.
  • Options
    I know it can work out, but I'm awkward to begin with. Am I being overly paranoid and over-protective about the baby? I'm worried about bringing someone into our life that isn't interested in investing anything back.

How did you know it was a good idea? A gut feeling?

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Honestly i was scared shitless. I didnt know. Bf and i have a rough past. But i knew i still loved him and he begged me for one last chance and i.gave it to him. Its hard some days, but i love him more.then ever so im glad i took a chance
  • Options
    I also started dating my BF while I was prego, but he came on the scene when I was 8-8.5 mo along. It is a kind of "trust yourself" situation.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That makes it more difficult. I think I'm going to hold off for now since something doesn't feel "right," but I also have a hard time trusting myself because of BD and all his promises. I've recently "popped" (showing more obviously now) and have had several random men catcall me about my belly. It's weird. Guys are weird. Why is this even a thing? *shudders*

imageimageimage
  • Options
    I got hit on a shocking ammount while pregnant and it weirded me out to. But if something doesnt feel right follow your instinct
  • Options
    This is all I can see when they yell at me:
    And they usually look like that too. haha. 

I've accepted that I probably won't be comfortable dating for a while. I'm just going to focus on school and LO and my goals. I'm too much for any mere man to handle right now. :P

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Preach girl.
  • Options
    Bentley just said daddy! He woke up from his nap came out of bfs room and ran to bf yelling daddy. When bf picked him up b gave him a hug and a kiss
  • Options
    AWWWWWWW!!!  :x  <:-P  ;;)  \m/  :-bd  \:D/  =D>  :bz Congrats! That's adorable!

(Can't wait for that moment. You must be so happy. 8-> )

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Its a great moment for sure!
  • Options
    I've been having heartburn from hell all day, but I'm eating this bowl of mac 'n' cheese dammit.

I'm going to be pissed if this kid comes out bald.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    ST3WD said:

I've been having heartburn from hell all day, but I'm eating this bowl of mac 'n' cheese dammit.

I'm going to be pissed if this kid comes out bald.
    @St3wd drink a glass of whole milk that always worked for me! Tums did nothing. I had a friend suggest a spood full of mustard or a spoonful of apple cider vinegar.

Mac an cheese does sound good though! Im going to make bentley some chicken nuggests veggies and fruit. We havent had even a semblence if a balanced diet this weekend.
  • Options
    I lived on tums before and during my pregnancy. Seriously. I suffered from heartburn since I was 7. Since I have birth, I have had maybe two or three incidences. Before, I'd have heartburn two or three times a day.

And DD didn't have a lot of hair when she was born but had some.

Side note: Hawks 3-0!!!
  • Options
    @MinnesotaMomma91 I hadn't heard of the mustard or apple cider vinegar. :-/ I'll have to try those when I've gone through my usual suspects. lol I typically crunch on Tums, drink milk or have some sort of dairy. It went away about 11 last night, so I was able to sleep for a good solid chunk of the night. 

Yay football jargon?

imageimageimage
  • Options
    @St3wd nope hockey. @20Thirteen is a black hawk fan. Here in minnesota we have the wild.
  • Options
    Confession: I don't follow any sort of professional sport. I go to the playoff parties for the food and beer. 

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Its okay, my bf follows nascar like a religion. All i know about nascar is they make a lot if left turns
  • Options
    Yep! Hockey nut right here :)
  • Options
    We played against the Sharks last night, still weird to me to see our old goalie in a different jersey
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"