December 2013 Moms

SPAM a lama ding dong

MOTY here. Aaron got into the dog food and ate some dog kibble. I got him away from the dog food (it is in closed bin which he learned how to open), i re directed with a toys, walked away and he made a beeline for the dog food again. two fists, full of kibble, ready for more. Yuck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: SPAM a lama ding dong

• Loading the player...
  • I'm so hungover ugh! H and I split one bottle one wine which led to a second bottle last night and I want to die now. Thankfully my child is napping so I can lay in bed with a big glass of diet coke and nurse my aching head.
    Baby Girl Cbowl born 12/2013.   Love love love.

• Double ear infection and teething over here. Toddler is sick too. Wine sounds glorious.

• How was I drunk off 1 glass of wine and a pint of beer? ? Aand hungover ? What a chump I've turned into. Ugh.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Guys. Hormones suck. The lorax is about to make me cry.
  • G blew out of his diaper so bad yesterday that my daycare lady had to give him a bath. Yikes! I'm so glad it happened there.

LO did this a few weeks ago but unfortunately it was not at daycare :(

Not bumping on The Bump anymore

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Great Support, Great Conversations, and more than just Cloth Diapering at our new home

• Dang. It is dead here. Guess everybody left to the fb group. That sucks.
  • Dang. It is dead here. Guess everybody left to the fb group. That sucks.
    I know!  I thought it was slow last week but this is just sad!  I was away for the weekend and came back to the sound of crickets here.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It's so slow!  It's making me sad especially as we get to our LO's first bdays...ch ch ch changes!
    Baby Girl Cbowl born 12/2013.   Love love love.

• Im still here. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"