March 2014 Moms

Pick one

SurpriseAt39SurpriseAt39 member
edited November 2014 in March 2014 Moms
Favorite color (favourite colour).
;)
If you need a specific item for choosing - fave color for a fabulous dress to wear for a fun night on the town. Solid colors only for this poll.

Pick one 83 votes

Black all the way!
21% 18 votes
Brown
0% 0 votes
Red
8% 7 votes
Blue - the darker the better
10% 9 votes
Blue - light, bright
10% 9 votes
Green - minty, or dark like a forest, or anything in between
12% 10 votes
Yellow - like a canary, or maybe Dijon mustard
2% 2 votes
Purple
20% 17 votes
Pink
12% 10 votes
Heliotrope (I'm 'that' one)
1% 1 vote

Re: Pick one

• I'm a red dress kind of girl. Black is slimming but it's also a little boring IMO.
  • I usually do for black because I don't like to be noticed and since so many people wear black it just blends in.
    I'm a shy person, so this is easy.

However, in trying to teach my kids to be outgoing, and not the wallflower I grew up as, I have tried to go with colours to help me 'come out of my shell'.
  • Loading the player...
  • Favorite color is purple - but most of my clothes are black. Hides the back boobs better.... well makes me feel like that anyways.
    Domesticated: 1 Hubs; 2 sons; 3 cats; & Broke

• Favorite color is purple, but my favorite color to wear is teal,  makes my eyes turn green

Side note on the poll,  My OCD was flaring when the colored bars do not match the color for that category...  im still a little twitchy thinking about it...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Green is my favorite color but you wouldn't know it by looking in my closet.  I tend to buy lots of purples and blacks.  I'm any any color will do it's more the style/fit for me
  • Side note on the poll,  My OCD was flaring when the colored bars do not match the color for that category...  im still a little twitchy thinking about it...

Lol. I didn't even notice the colour matching/not matching issue.
    Green coordinated. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"