Infertility Veterans

Soon it will be Friday

Km672Km672 member
edited November 2014 in Infertility Veterans
How's things?

What's on your mind?

What's up for your weekend?

Me (32) DOR, elevated NK Cells/ 2 copies of MTHFR mutation/ MH (35) azoo/high DFI   (TTC#1 since 2009)

IVFs#1-4: (4/10-2/12) all BFN

Surprise Bfp (9/11) - c/p

DS IUI#1-2 (9/12, 10/12) - BFN

DS IVF: (11/12) - BFN

DE/DS IVF#1: (10/13) - 2 day 3 embies transferred-BFFN

FET of 2 day 6 blasts: (12/13) - c/p

DE/DS IVF #2: (4/14) - 1 day 5 blast transferred...BFFN...again.

FET 5/14: 1 day 5 hatching blast transferred...another BFFN

Repeat SHG 6/14-normal / Endometrial Receptivity Array biopsy 7/14-Receptive Uterus

New RE, additional testing reveals elevated NK Cells

FET of 1 day 5 blast (RE recommends transferring 1 due to elevated NK cells) with lovenox, steroids & intralipids in October

Re: Soon it will be Friday

• Hey km, hope things are well with you. AFM, DH and I finally had a heart to heart about all things IF that we've been sweeping under the rug. He really wants to do DE by the sounds of it because he's 'just tired of the whole thing'. He then commences to go on the donor website and pick someone out and says she's perfect and wants to call and reserve. Whoa.. I'm thinking baby steps are appropriate here.. Meetings set up next week with the RE and the DE agency to discuss. And I got a bill from this new RE that I saw briefly. $1200 for a saline u/s. I am so ticked about it. I've never paid that kind of money for that test. I am now officially done with that clinic. But, Saturday is girls day so I get to hang with all my friends and eat, drink, and be goofy:-)
    Me: 37, DH: 38: ttc 7 years, dx: unknown
    10/11: after 2 years, saw a RE, FSH 5.4
    11/11: BFP! (surprise after thyroid & normal hsg),
    12/11: missed m/c after 7 week u/s, 1/12: D&C
    6/12 IUI#1-IUI #3: clomid = BFP!, C/P
    IVF #1(10/12) FSH 5.4, AFC: 16 long Lupron, 5R/5M/4F, all 4 made it to 5dt, 1 blast/1-8 cell transferred=BFN
    IVF #2(12/12)AFC 21, MD lupron, 4R/4M/3F, 5dt of 1 blast and 2-8cell. BFN.
    IVF#3(4/13) Natural start antagon protocol, 12R,11F. one PGS normal at day 6 transfer. BFN.
    IVF#4 (11/13) C.CRM (ODW.U normal 8/13 Still no Diagnosis) EPP/antagonist. ER 13R/7M/6F. Only 1 made it to freeze. Abnormal. Looking into options of DE, Fresh vs frozen.
    10/14 new local RE to look into what's next. CD3 FSH 4.7, AMH 0.9. Met with DE agencies and exploring options for feb/march 2015.
    Surprise natural bfp (4 days before donor is signed). Beta #1 at 9dpo: 51.8, 2nd beta: 195 (25 hours doubling) @11dpo. 3rd beta (12/15): 516 (35 hrs doubling) 4th beta(12/17): 895 (58 hours doubling) 5th beta(12/19): 2120. U/S at 5w0d(12/22): one gestational sac with yolk sac. U/S #2 (6w0d)12/29. One little bean measuring 6w0d with HR 124. 3rd u/s(1/4)7w0d: baby measuring 7w2d. HR 134. 3/30: A/S at MFM went great except for low lying placenta. Verifi results are normal! Team Blue! Please send any positive thoughts our way! EDD:8/24/2015
    Baby Will born 8/18. He's perfect.
  • Km672Km672 member
    edited November 2014
    @J&D2007, sounds like your husband has given this a lot of thought. I hope your meeting goes well! I'm excited for you-

Tonight my husband and I are going to dinner and a concert. Tomorrow we are going to a farmer's market. I work Sunday. (Hoping my night shifts and weekend shifts are limited; as my 3rd interview is Tuesday!)

Other than that, next weekend my family will be celebrating Thanksgiving (most of us are in healthcare and yes, I'm working on Thanksgiving) and we are hosting! So, next week will be a busy week for me.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend-

Me (32) DOR, elevated NK Cells/ 2 copies of MTHFR mutation/ MH (35) azoo/high DFI   (TTC#1 since 2009)

IVFs#1-4: (4/10-2/12) all BFN

Surprise Bfp (9/11) - c/p

DS IUI#1-2 (9/12, 10/12) - BFN

DS IVF: (11/12) - BFN

DE/DS IVF#1: (10/13) - 2 day 3 embies transferred-BFFN

FET of 2 day 6 blasts: (12/13) - c/p

DE/DS IVF #2: (4/14) - 1 day 5 blast transferred...BFFN...again.

FET 5/14: 1 day 5 hatching blast transferred...another BFFN

Repeat SHG 6/14-normal / Endometrial Receptivity Array biopsy 7/14-Receptive Uterus

New RE, additional testing reveals elevated NK Cells

FET of 1 day 5 blast (RE recommends transferring 1 due to elevated NK cells) with lovenox, steroids & intralipids in October

• Loading the player...
  • mm29mm29 member
    edited November 2014

@km  fx for your third interview.  I know your nights and weekend shifts are coming to an end :)

@J&D2007 Good luck with your next steps.  Once I personally wrapped my head around DE, I was kind of sad about going back to my OE’s.  The thought of potentially passing on the DOR gene to a potential daughter or granddaughter, etc. makes me sad.  I do not want my children to experience infertility.  If finances would have allowed I would have loved to do another DE cycle, but using DS instead of DH’s sperm.   

AFM:  I work after I get off from work this evening.  I hope that one day I will not be a slave to two jobs, but to pay for IF treatments it’s a necessary evil.  It doesn’t make sense for DH to get another job since I can get a job making 3 times the amount he can.  He’s better at keeping up on the house work anyway.  Tomorrow I will catch up on some yard work.  I will also be impatiently waiting for our embryologist report to learn if our embryo makes it to blastocyst and freeze.  On Sunday I work a 12 hour shift.

Cycling update:  Yesterday I was pleased to hear the embryology report.  Our embryo was an 8 cell with zero fragmentation and hope for an equally positive report Saturday.  I'm feeling very optimistic about things. This is the first time, in a long time that I have felt this way.

::: Married June 2003:::
    TTC #1 since: Aug. 2008
    Me: 34, DOR, MTHFR-A1298C (heterozygous), decreased blood flow to uterus, Mild Endo
    DH: 38, Balanced translocation 5&10, unexplained MFI, normal SA and SCSA
    Tx History: IUI 1&2= BFN
    IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
    IVF# 2: cancelled d/t no response
    IVF# 3= 1 egg retrieved=immature/not viable
    IVF# 4= c/p
    ***CCRM ODWU***
    Found DHs BT and Me-decreased blood flow to uterus
    Recommended DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. Decided to cycle locally
    ***New RE***
    DE IVF# 1(cycle #6) w/pgd, (freeze all): 30R, 23M, 15F, slow/poor embryo development, 4 biopsied, 1 Normal "Norm"; DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. 
    IVF# 6: (OE/DS) cancelled
    IVF# 7: (OE/DS) 1R, 1M, 1F, arrested day 5
    Plan-DE IVF# 2 (cycle #8): DE/DS in May 2015

http://icanhazbabyz.blogspot.com/
    imageimage image 
  • Hi girls :) I'm sending hugs to you all!

I don't plan on leaving my couch any time soon :) this past week kicked my ass.... Rheumatologist on Tuesday, lining check with the RE on Wednesday, travel to Chicago on Thursday, Dr. KK on Friday. I'm exhausted!

Cycle updates - I don't know where to start!!!! There is SO MUCH going on. Here's the update I put on TPR & IF:

I'll try to keep my update concise. It's a bit complicated! My lining is primed and ready whenever our donor is good to go. The blood flow issues have been resolved (go lovenox + baby aspirin!!) and most of my abnormal blood levels have been brought to normal (so the Synthroid, Metformin, prednisone & diet have been working!!). My ANAs and Sjögren's are still a problem, but we're hoping to manage it with an increased dose of prednisone & IVIg. The main concern is fetal heart block, so I'll be stepping up from 10mg to 20mg of prednisone. And I'll be doing weekly IVIg infusions through 8 weeks of a pregnancy. Hopefully that'll reduce our chances of heart block significantly. Our donor has been stimming for a week, so we're getting close to the ER. FX for a great haul!!!
    **SIGGY WARNING**

Me: 32 DH: 35  TTC#1 since March 2012
    Dx: Poor Embryo Quality, Arcuate Uterus, Poor Uterine Blood Flow, Mild Endo, 
           Protein S Deficiency, Sjorgen's Syndrome 

IUI #1-5: BFN
    Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy: minimal endo, partial septoplasty
    IVF #1: 10R/6M/6F ~ Day 3 ET = BFN
    IVF #2: 14R/9M/5F ~ transfer canceled ~ all embryos arrested at 1-2 cell stage
    IVF #3: 9R/5M/5F ~ 1 frosty!
    IVF #4 (FET #1): BFN

IVF #5 (DE IVF #1 with Dr. KK protocol): Currently PREGNANT!!!!!!
    Synthroid + Prednisone + Metformin + Baby Aspirin + Supplements Galore = 15+ pills a day
    Lupron + Lovenox + Delestrogen + IVIG + B/W = 2-5 pokes a day
    19R, 17M, 17F - transferred two Grade A blasts 11/16, four frosties!!!
    Beta #1 11/24 (13dpo/8dp5dt) = 367 ~ Beta #2 11/26 (15dpo/10dp5dt) = 709
    Beta #3 11/29 (18dpo/13dp5dt) = 1,997 ~ Beta #4 12/1 (20dpo/15dp5dt) = 3,403

imageimageimage

My Blog: Running and Dreaming for Two ~ All are Welcome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"