June 2015 Moms

What's Giving You Away At Work?

2»

Re: What's Giving You Away At Work?

• My best friend/coworker was trying to convince me to go to a Girls Night Out with her some of her other friends I don't really know. I have gone once before but don't feel like it this time. She was trying to get me to go by saying that "other new moms will be there!" right as my other coworker was walking up. I was not happy, but I don't know if the other coworker was even paying attention. It's really important for my private life to be private at work though.
  • A close coworker said i looked very pale!
  • Loading the player...
  • Eating like a Hobbit, trying to cover up all the belching I'm doing, and the fact that I've gone from hourglass to beer gut in a very short time-period. Plus I had a business trip a few weeks ago, and I think it was noted how early I went to bed and that I wasn't drinking. Oh well! No one has said anything yet, and I'm waiting until after Thanksgiving to tell. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I'm an elementary school teacher. I am exhausted and eating all the time. Also I almost never sit during the day and am now sitting a lot - the students have noticed all those things and have begun to ask me if I am ok (so sweet). I will probably need to tell them soon so they stop worrying. The parents might have an idea - a few have offered to get me Starbucks in the morning since apparently i look like I need it and I have to fight them off lol
  • what's giving me away is my constant eating. I have nausea but it comes and goes, but yeah the eating  ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was doing so well, until just now I got done talking with a coworker at my desk, and looked down and saw that the bump was open to the "your baby is the size of a raspberry" page on my phone! Ack! Not ready to tell yet... Hopefully he either missed it or will not say anything...
  • bookninja said:
    I was doing so well, until just now I got done talking with a coworker at my desk, and looked down and saw that the bump was open to the "your baby is the size of a raspberry" page on my phone! Ack! Not ready to tell yet... Hopefully he either missed it or will not say anything...
    I've had two similar close calls with TB!

But I actually don't think anyone is on to me. I spent the morning at a training with the one girl who would just come right out and ask. And she didn't... yay!
    Me-37, DH-38
    Married in 2006, TTC #1 since Jan 2012

Baby Boy born June 1, 2015

He settles her in her home as a happy mother of children, praise the Lord! (Psalms 113:9)
    And the peace of God, which surpasses all understand, will guard your heart and mind in Jesus Christ (Philippians 4:7)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"