Doing a headstand in the closet
0% 0 votes
I don't brush my teeth
0% 0 votes
There's always one
2% 2 votes

Re: Where do you brush

• Options
    In the shower in the morning and at night I use an electric brush that times you for 2 mins so I usually go out and stand in front of the TV. The bathroom is right off of our living room.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Anniversary
  • Options
    It was at the kitchen sink a LOT more often when I was running around in the mornings trying to get to work/out the door.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    For whatever reason both DH and I wander around our room while we brush. It's like we can't stand still that long. I blame him since I don't remember doing this before I met him.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I started brushing my teeth in the shower in college because it was just in the caddy and I would do it while my conditioner sat for a minute. My husband thinks it is the weirdest thing, but I don't even think of it as odd. Good to know I am not the only weirdo! Ha
  • Options
    Do the people who brush on the toilet wash their hands before they rinse? Yikes.

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    this is too funny! I brush mine either:  in the bathroom sink while holding lo (he is so fascinated with it) or I start in the bathroom sink then run around the house to get dressed/start breakfast/whatever while brushing away...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"