July 2012 Moms
Options

recommend your blow dryer

My blow dryer caught on fire yesterday so I'm on the hunt for a new one. I have long, fine, straight hair. I don't blow dry often, but I've had to lately because it's so cold.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: recommend your blow dryer

• Options
    briderx said:

I bought a super solano a few years ago and have no complaints.  It's probably about 7 years old and works great.  I have long, straight thick hair and it cuts down the drying time. 

I have this one too, I got it on amazon about 3 years ago and it's the best hair dryer I've ever had. My mom used it when they were visiting at Xmas and she was shocked at how great it was. It really does cut down on the drying time.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a CHI hair dryer.  It was like $200... BUT it is an amazing hair dryer.  It does not frizz my hair at all and I have very thin hair that frizzes like crazy. 
    It does have a lifetime warranty so if it ever dies, they'll replace it.  That right there is worth the money.

Me: 36 (Endo) DH: 39 (Azoo)
    5 DIUI - BFN
    IVF#1 - BFP - AJ 7/12
    FET#1 - BFP Due 7/24/14
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    image imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    I have a babyliss and love it. I have long thick hair and it cuts way down on drying time because it is very powerful. My old one started sparking and terrified me- how scary yours actually caught fire!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    I don't know if you got one already, but the CHI is on groupon today.

Eta: wrong thread, sorry
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"