June 2013 Moms
Options

Anyone on Instagram?

Hey everyone! I'd love to have some more Instagram friends with babies the same age as mine. Instagram is my main source of social media. My username is joannealisa. Feel free to add me! Also, I would like to add you! What is your Instagram username?

Answers

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't use this site much. I know someone who has a bunch of Instagram friends from their baby group, so I am trying to start something up. I just thought it would be nice to see other moms like me when I'm scrolling through Instagram! I didn't mean for this to come off as being sketchy, but I can see how it come off this way now...
  • Options
    Also, I have two babies. A 17 month old girl born June 6, and a 4 month old boy born June 30.
  • Options
    lol ok... Well I am just looking for some support. A little late I guess, but better late than never! Is there a phone ap that can make this any easier to use?
  • Options
    There is a Bump app for iPhone, and I'm sure some other devices.
    div style="text-align: center;">
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Thanks daffy2k, I got the phone ap. wasnotwas- Sometimes it's support to see other people in the same boat as you and not feel like the only one with a 17 month old. Instagram is just what I have been using. I am by no means saying that it is the best way to communicate, but it's easy and I am familiar with it.
  • Options
    It is nice to know that so many people actually use this site. I would use this over instagram seeing that so many people get on here, I just didn't know that was the case!
  • Options
    Ok so you seem real and legit even though the Instagram thing was weird.  For realz, no sarcasm, do people really "connect" by just putting up random pictures of their kids?  I'm being serious because I don't get it lol  Like, how does that help you at all?  "Oh, that kid also shreds toilet paper all over the house!  Glad I know it's not just my kid."

We're very real here but have been around each other for damn, two years now?  So just get a feel for the board :)
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Options
    @WorkinIt Duh!  Instagram is up there with the Twitter for the younguns.  Rest your cane next to me.
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Options

ASmallWonder-

I personally like to use instagram. That is what the majority of my friends use and you don't just have to follow people that you know either. Granted, I mostly follow people that I know, but I also follow other usernames. Some people have accounts dedicated to one thing, such as quilting, diets, exercise, or in my case, my instagram is pretty much stay-at-home mom type of stuff like whatever activity I am doing with my kid that day. I follow some other moms and its just fun to see what other moms/babies are up to and spread ideas.

• Options

Here ya go...

Benedict Cumberpatch? I don't know what this is...oops?
    Cookie butter? Never heard of it?
    Pumpkin Spice Lattes? Never had one.
    NSYNC vs BSB? NSYNC, because of Justin Timberlake.
    How do you define BBQ? Ribs, brisket, chicken, Rudys

Pepsi or coke? Coke, except I don't drink much soda. My Cheat drink is chocolate milk :)

• Options

Yep, Texas girl.

• Options
    @joannealisa‌ - welcome!
    ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    imageimage
  • Options
    @subliminalrabbit‌ if I had to pick a fave soda, I would pick dr. Pepper!
  • Options

Oh and hi.  From Benedict Cumberbatch @cricket81.  Geez.

:\">

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    @secretsauce was referring to some of the best drama we've ever seen. Ah, the days of JessnTim. 

But really, get yourself to Target or Trader Joe's and buy cookie butter. And eat it. And then eat some more.

WAIT A MINUTE.... Target has cookie butter??? Since when???
  • Options

@PSNLS I just saw it last week. It was with the regular peanut butter, but it says it is made with speculoos: that's the cookie in the cookie butter. It's not the Trader Joe's brand, but it totally exists. 

Awesome! I think I found my excuse for a Target trip.
  • Options
    Target <3<3<3 I just bought a bunch of halloween goodies there half off.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"