February 2015 Moms
Options

F15 VOTING THREAD - vote for your favorites! LAST CHANCE TO VOTE TODAY

bhjones1980bhjones1980 member
edited November 2014 in February 2015 Moms
TODAY - Thursday November 6 will be the last day to vote, Ill close it down tomorrow morning and announce the winners.

This is it, the final voting thread, all the excitement has lead to this point..... YAY!

(ok settle down)

see link to vote anonymously for the F15 Superlatives - https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8FB8N7M

all nominations for members were included in the voting.  the Catfish category has a special "write in" option.

You can vote for a member for more than one category but members will only be able to win ONE award.

So if a member has the most votes for more than one category, they will be awarded the one they got the most votes for and the person who got the second amount of votes for the other category will be awarded that one.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: F15 VOTING THREAD - vote for your favorites! LAST CHANCE TO VOTE TODAY

• Options
    Will you still show us the results? Can we choose which category we want to accept if we win more than one? What are we going to do about tie breakers? 

Basically I just want to make your job harder, and demand to see all the results. 
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Waited a long time, tried a lot of stuff, science made me a mom.
     Loss and IF veteran. Current mom of DS 5.5, DD 2, and sometimes DH 40. Due June 2021 with TWINS
  • Options
    jaztastic said:
    Will you still show us the results? Can we choose which category we want to accept if we win more than one? What are we going to do about tie breakers? 

Basically I just want to make your job harder, and demand to see all the results. 
    Took the thoughts out of my brain!! If we're runner up for something, will we know? I just want to feel nice about myself here. Validate me. 
      It's a girl!! EDD 2/28/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    And Im pretty sure I got nominated for F15 Favorite... you know you all love me. 
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
     Loss and IF veteran. Current mom of DS 5.5, DD 2, and sometimes DH 40. Due June 2021 with TWINS
  • Options
    jaztastic said:

If you win more than one I will contact you to ask which one you prefer.  (kind of putting the cart in front of the horse there arent-cha?) ;)

Yes I can post final results if that is the board consensus to do so.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    jaztastic said:

If you win more than one I will contact you to ask which one you prefer.  (kind of putting the cart in front of the horse there arent-cha?) ;)

Yes I can post final results if that is the board consensus to do so.
    HAHAHAHa!! No seriously this time I wasnt thinking me in particular, I was just curious.
  • Options
    Voted! Woohoo! :)
    Our Rainbow Baby H arrived at 37 weeks on 12/20/16!
    Baby E arrived at 37 weeks on 01/31/15!
    Married my Marine 05.23.14

*TW*
    TWIN LOSS 7.2.15
    BFP 9.7.15 CP 
    BFP 12.31.15 MC 2.28.16
    BFP 10.14.17 CP
    BFP 3.10.18 D&C 4.13.18
  • Options
    Headed off to a Halloween Office party, then home early...

behave ladies!
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Thanks for all your work BH! Safe travels next week!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How sad is it that I don't recognize a few of the names without their avatar or signature? 
    I kind of had the same problem.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Charlie - 12/11/2011 * Surprise! #2 - EDD 2/17/2015

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How sad is it that I don't recognize a few of the names without their avatar or signature? 
    I had to think a bit too... :-?
    ****Siggy Warning***
    Me-35 Hubby-36

CP-11/2013
    CP-4/2014
    BFP-06/2014-EDD 02/16/2015
    Valentine boy born 02/14/2015
    BFP-08/2016 MC 6wks
    Surprise BFP-09/13/16 EDD 5/26/17

PitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm so curious if anyone else has the same thoughts about my most likely catfish... I'm interested in those results!
    http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f2/7c/80/f27c808876dd02ae89989d3c796a8f30.jpgimage
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Voted...that was like taking a standardized test... 8-}
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What I'm Looking Forward to After the Babies Arrive
    Bringing them both home...UPDATE...The girls are home!!! 1/7/15 after 20 days in the NICU!

• Options
    My funniest nom didn't even make the list :((
    PitaPata Dog tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2 11/6/13 - EDD 7/14/14 - blighted ovum discovered @ 7w - natural m/c @ 10w3d

BFP #3 5/25/14 - EDD 2/1/15 - Hoping this is our 2nd little owl Lilypie Maternity tickers

A/S findings: Baby is a girl! EIF found on heart :( but maternit21 came back neg for chromosome disorders!!

• Options
    That was fun!  
    MMC October 2010
    BFP #2 June 3, 2014
    Twins?  You mean two babies?  WOW!
    Team PURPLE!!
    We are excited to meet William Alexander and Harper Abigail in 2015!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    ahhh shit!  did I miss one?

I triple checked my work :(
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

lol I told you I got nominated and you left me off the Favorites category. (i really did get nom'd for that)
  • Options
    jaztastic said:

lol I told you I got nominated and you left me off the Favorites category. (i really did get nom'd for that)
    double fuck!  Did I miss a whole page of nominations?

FAIL!
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    No worries @bhjones1980‌. I appreciate all the work you put into this!

BFP #2 11/6/13 - EDD 7/14/14 - blighted ovum discovered @ 7w - natural m/c @ 10w3d

BFP #3 5/25/14 - EDD 2/1/15 - Hoping this is our 2nd little owl Lilypie Maternity tickers

A/S findings: Baby is a girl! EIF found on heart :( but maternit21 came back neg for chromosome disorders!!

• Options
    jaztastic said:

double fuck!  Did I miss a whole page of nominations?

FAIL!
    I think I was missed on one too, but I can't take the survey again to tell you which one!
    MMC October 2010
    BFP #2 June 3, 2014
    Twins?  You mean two babies?  WOW!
    Team PURPLE!!
    We are excited to meet William Alexander and Harper Abigail in 2015!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    maasybaby said:

Voted! Can't wait to see the results!!!
    I just realized, we should have included 'most likely to get butt hurt for not getting nominated'

Yeah, not getting a nom sucks :((

• Options
    That was oddly cathartic!

Yay! I can't wait to see the results! Thanks for making this!!
  • Options
    ambz06060ambz06060 member
    edited October 2014
    This was cute, but it felt it was too hard because there were too many repeats for multiple categories. I don't understand how they then can just win one award. I guess I will be able to see the results to understand.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I picked the wrong week to be totally swamped and not around, totally missed the nom thread
    imageimageimage
    BFP 6/15/14   EDD: 2/24/15

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Seriously @Ducktale‌... Working is a F15 no no. You really have been low key, it was up for a few days as a sticky.
  • Options
    Aw, I got nominated for one. I feel speshul. :-)
    Also, can't wait to see the winners!
    BabyFruit Ticker    image

F15 December Siggy Challenge:
    Holiday Decorations Fail
  • Options
    So who is making the badges for the winners?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Good question! Did anyone volunteer?
    If no one has, I can do it!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I don't want to speak for her, but didn't BH do the F15 Sweethearts? Maybe check with her when she gets back this weekend? 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I don't want to speak for her, but didn't BH do the F15 Sweethearts? Maybe check with her when she gets back this weekend? 
    Maybe so! She did make our sweetheart badges. Not sure if she wanted to take on making all these or not, though!
    Just let me know. I don't want to take the job from her if she's planning to do it.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Maybe so! She did make our sweetheart badges. Not sure if she wanted to take on making all these or not, though!
    Just let me know. I don't want to take the job from her if she's planning to do it.
    This was all her idea because i think she wanted to do the badges. But its nothing wrong with having someone as a backup/assistant. This is an awful lot of categories to design for. 
  • Options
    Thanks for checking ladies, I would love to do the badges but not sure I will have time with another work event next week. Have at it Michelle :)
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Thanks for checking ladies, I would love to do the badges but not sure I will have time with another work event next week. Have at it Michelle :)
    Your call! If you had any specific ideas in mind, just let me know.
    Otherwise my plan was to do similar badges in various colors with different backgrounds.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the nom nom noms ladies!
    I'm flattered :)
    BFP #1: It's a GIRL! DD born October, 2012
    BFP #2: m/c at 7w, February, 2014
    BFP #3: It's a BOY! Please be our rainbow! Due February, 2015

*everyone always welcome*
    image    image   image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board