1st Trimester
Options

measuring 2weeks behind...any hope of a positive outcome???

We had our first ultrasound 4 weeks ago on sept 30 which showed a sac measuring 4wks 2days. We went back today expecting to measure 8wks 2days but thats not what we saw. Measuring only 5wks 6days no heartbeat. The doctor didnt say much just that it could go either way and we need to do another ultrasound in one week. She also sent me for bloodwork hcg and progesterone. Anyone else with a similar expierence? Im so upset. Im trying to stay positive but I have a bad feeling. Is it possible to have dates this far off? My lmp was 8/31/14 and had a positive pregnancy test Sept 23rd

Re: measuring 2weeks behind...any hope of a positive outcome???

• Options

My only experience with measuring behind did not turn out well.

Sorry you are going through this.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Options
    melissaann128melissaann128 member
    edited October 2014
    We got the blood work results. Dr said the hcg looked great but the progesterone was low. Started on progeterone supplement right away and being cautiously optimistic. Praying for a miracle
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Update?
    BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image
  • Options
    I am experiencing a similar situation. I am trying to have hope. I hope you find strength to stay positive.
  • Options
    I'm with some of the other women on this one. Missed miscarriage. I went through it back in May, and it was the hardest thing I've ever gone through. We went in, and they measured me at 7 weeks, but there was no baby in the sac. My midwife automatically called it a blighted ovum, but I was in denial. I wanted another US to make sure that nothing was going to grow. She had me come in about 2 weeks later, and there was still nothing there, and the sac hadn't grown any. I will pray for a miracle for you, but I'm so so sorry if this turns out for the worst. You're in a great community for support. Hugs to you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"