August 2013 Moms

Nighttime diapers

Does anyone use diapers that are specifically for nighttime (ex: Huggies overnites)?
LO's diapers started to leak every night so I sized her up for nighttime and it's still happening.
Do you think the nighttime diapers work any better? I can only seem to find huge packs so I didn't want to buy a big box if they aren't going to be any different.

Re: Nighttime diapers

• I have always wondered the same thing. I used BabyGanics before for both day and night, but we were getting leaks at night. So I switched to Pampers BabyDry for bed, and that helped. I recently switched to Seventh Generation Organics Cotton...and They are AMAZING! No leaks, soft, and super absorbent, without getting that nasty squishy feel to them. Plus I got a box for the same price as the other brands

• We haven't tried overnight diapers. Pampers cruisers work great for us at night. 

• Loading the player...
  • I've used Pampers Baby Dry every night for the last year and notice a huge difference. The regular diapers always left her pjs and sleep sack damp, I've never had that with overnights.
  • We've been using Huggies overnights.  For a while they seemed to be working, but have been leaking a lot lately.  Not sure if I need the next size up or it's because LO seems to be drinking more now that he is weaned.
  • Pampers Baby Dry all the way.

Though I will say we use UnderJams for my big one (he's 4.5) at night and those work really well and way better than pull-ups. He's PTed and all, but not 100% dry all the time at night.

• Huggies overnights have been wonderful! We have never had a nighttime leakage with them, and those diapers feel like they weigh 15 pounds in the morning!
  • Right now we're on pampers cruisers. They do really great, and she's still taking two bottles per night. We only do one diaper change per night.

We have our "Irish Twins"

DD born 8/7/2013

DS born 7/28/14

<>

• Another vote for Pampers Baby Dry at night. They haven't let me down yet. I use the cruisers during the day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• We use pampers cruisers during the day and pampers extended protection (overnight) diapers for nighttime. The overnight ones are the only ones we have found to not leak at night.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Anyone else not having any troubles using the swaddlers overnight? L has never been in anything else and (knock on wood) he's never had leaks.
    I LOVEEDD Swaddlers but then they started leaking at night and we switched to Cruisers and they seem to hold better for us. 

The smell of Swaddlers remind me of when he was an itty bitty baby. :'( Wahhhhh! <3:) 

• my LO was even peeing through the overnight pampers in the front. my SIL gave me the leftover ones she had. I started pulling them up higher in the front and fasten them tighter than usual and the leaks stopped. It worked with regular pampers and huggies too.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• We've been using Pampers Baby Dry at night since he was about 6 months old.  We get maybe one leak every month or two at the most if he sleeps in late or drinks more water/milk than usual int he middle of the night.  Usually they are very very soggy in the mornings but still containing everything.  
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I tried night time diapers and they didn't work well for us. It may have been that I didn't size up when I tried, I have no clue. Hope you find a solution soon!

• I did end up buying a pack of Huggies overnites in size 5 (she's worn snug & dry size 4 for a long time and we've had no problems) and they're leaking too :/ looks like we'll be trying baby dry next! Thanks everyone!
  • is it leaking in the front? I had that issue, so I pulled it up higher in the front.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• No it's in the back by her legs
  • Last night we tried Pampers Baby Dry for the first time and no leaks!!! I am so happy that she is not soaking wet every morning like when we were using Huggies. thanks ladies!
  • E leaks every night, no matter what diaper I put her in.  But I was also giving her an 8oz cup at bedtime.  I dropped that back to 4oz at bed and 4oz at supper which has helped a good bit, but she still leaks slightly.  I'm working on slowly working her off the bedtime cup.
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker 
  • My LO leaks every night as well.  He's in swaddlers, but we also use plastic underwear over his diaper.  We have tried just about every diaper out there and none of them seemed to work.  The plastic underwear have been a lifesaver. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"