Pregnant after 35

Weekly Check-In 10/31

1. Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. Age at delivery? (optional)

3. Any other children? Furbabies?

4. How are you feeling?

5. Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves?

QOTW:  What do you like about living in your city/town/neighborhood?  What would you change?

Happy Halloween!

Re: Weekly Check-In 10/31

• Loading the player...
  • 1. Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby? Jan 16th, 29 wks today, Acorn Squash

2. Age at delivery? 36

3. Any other children? Furbabies? 3 Girls (14, 12, & 7) also a dog and hamster

4. How are you feeling? Not too bad. I got the flu shot and tdap Wed at my appt so my arms are sore.

5. Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves? (Rant warning) I just had my 3rd appt at the new HR dr and I was dreading it. But I was praying for God to either give me a peace about staying with them or trying to transfer. (I hated to transfer with only 11 wks to go) But He gave me a peace and I actually saw a Dr for once and really liked him. I ave been seeing NP and student NPs. I did not care much for the students bc if I am supposed to be considered HR and I am having to tell them they have to keep my GD # sheet...well, it doesn't give me much comfort in my care there. But everything was good and I am happy once again. A good thing is I am doing so good with my #'s that I don't have to go back in 2 wks...they moved it 4 wks out. 

QOTW:  What do you like about living in your city/town/neighborhood?  What would you change? We live in a very small town in the country. I grew up in one so I love it. We used to live in a suburb of Memphis and that got old quickly. So I am glad to be back in the country with the smaller schools for the girls. Probably the only thing  I would change is that we want to have a house with some land but stay in the same town. We are in a neighborhood right now. So hopefully within the next year or 2 we are going to sell and find a house out somewhere. 

And here is a pic of my girls...a scarecrow, a peacock and a fairy. I am not dressing up tonight for our Trunk Or Treat. Just not feeling it this year. 

Pregnancy Ticker

Proud Mom to Kaleigh (14yr) Emma (12yr) and Hanna (7yr)

photo 65b2d6f3-b1dd-4a2a-944b-fcb0ed878723_zpsc89c0b93.jpg
  • 1. Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby? Due 5/29, 10 weeks today! Double digits!, baby is the size of a prune.

2. Age at delivery? 35

3. Any other children?  6 yr old DS, 3 yr old DD.

4. How are you feeling? Sick, sick, sick. Ready to have a day when I DON’T feel like hell.

5. Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves? No appts til November.

QOTW:  What do you like about living in your city/town/neighborhood?  What would you change? I like how everyone here is so friendly! They will do anything to help a stranger out. The only thing I would change is the traffic….it’s INSANE! 

• ThreeXsaCharmThreeXsaCharm member
    edited November 2014
    1. Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby?
    Don't know yet...LOL!! We had an FET done (our first time) so I'm a bit confused on our due date. If I go by my cycle that was 9/20 and I get a due date of June 27th which translate into 6 weeks.  So if I go by that I have a little green pea..  But I'm sure that is not the case considering we had an FET done. Won't know the EDD until our first U/S which is Nov. 10th. My RE told me that I was 4 weeks last Monday..??  But how the heck do you figure out a pregnancy ticker with an FET... LOL 

I'm more than likely one of the "more seasoned moms" on this board.. LOL  40-something.. 

A little lady who is 9 and our little man who is 5.  Furbaby will have to wait a bit longer.

4. How are you feeling?
    Great.  Never had issues being pregnant except for my pups .  My boobs are really sore/tender that's about it.

Our first U/S is on Nov. 10th

QOTW:  What do you like about living in your city/town/neighborhood?  What would you change?
    I can't stand where I live but won't get into it.   Nothing good about where I live other than my parents are several minutes away from us (which I love) and we have one or two really great neighbors. The town stinks, the schools taxes are out of control and I have the honor of living in "THE highest taxed county in the United States." Getting out of NY would be a good change and going over the border to CT.!!  This way we're still close to NYC but out of NYS.. LOL..
    Pregnancy Ticker
    image   image
  • @ThreeXsaCharm‌ congrats and welcome
    Pregnancy Ticker

• BeckyP005 - Hope the new meds work.
  • @BeckyP005 I had a 2mth cough last Dec/Jan. Then had about a month long cough a couple months ago. I seriously think the last week of the 2mth cough was whooping cough...it was that bad. But this time around....I found taking a spoonful of honey with cough med at night helped the tiniest bit.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @mandyreads‌ oh jeez that sucks. My PCP wanted me to get a chest xray so I went today just to be on safe side. Everything clear. ER doc said sometimes viral cough can last up to 3 months. He gave me cough sryup with codeine. OB said it's safe and my gosh I'm taking it!

Oh the honey did nothing :) Neither did the Zpack, presidone or the inhaler.

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• 1. 5/23/2015 - 15 wks - navel orange?
    2. 40
    3. DS just turned 3, DD is 15 months
    4. Still feeling crappy, but improved from weeks ago - hoping the trend continues. Hosted my parents over the weekend and big family party which has made me super tired!
    5. Just waiting to get that nice 2nd trimester break...
    QOTW:  I live in a suburb of NYC and I miss the city life.  It's an older suburb and there are tons of mature trees and old homes around, so it's quite pretty, especially this time of year. Everyone is really into Halloween.   
    DS born 10/25/11 **  DD born 6/24/13 **  DS born 4/20/15
  • 1. Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby?
    March 18th 2015, 20W5D, Banana

FTM, 1 dog & 2 cats

4. How are you feeling?
    Still having days of ups and downs, I usually feel good in the morning and crappy by bedtime with the fatigue and RLP. Heartburn has just started to get bad all of a sudden, I know what triggers it, so I just need to avoid those foods! I'm having major brain fog, been hard forming sentences and getting work done!

Had my 20wk OB appt last week, every went well so it was super fast! My follow-up A/S appt is Nov 13th, they want to get clearer images of the heart thanks to the little squiggle worm!

Hmmm.. living in central NC, I like that we're 2+ hours from the beach and ~4 hours to the mountains. This area is very tech heavy, so DH has a good paying job, there a lot of tech employers so the pay is competitive. We live about 15 miles from the capitol, but in the more quiet suburbs, but to get across the city takes forever and the traffic is nuts! And to get to my house, once you get past the outer loop, the road drops down to two lanes... I just hate traffic! So, with so many people moving here (we also have 3 major colleges in the area), they need to keep up by widening the roads! The summers can be hot & sticky with a lot of bugs, I don't like bugs either (especially them skeeters!)! And then it seems like the past few years we've gotten a 2 week Autumn and go right into winter! I'd love a longer Fall! This year seems to be better so far, we shall see! :)

ME: 38, DH: 42, stopped BCPS 1/2013, TTC #1 2/2013, AMH 0.4, started acupuncture: 7/2013,
    BFP: 10/07/2013; MC 10/15/2013 @ 7 wks (natural), focused on health issues for 7 months.
    TTC again: 6/2014, 2nd round Letrozole, BFP 7/7/2014!!! --- EDD 3/18/2015!!!

image BabyFruit Ticker
    image BabyFetus Ticker
  • @Mdogan29 Noo, don't tell me the fatigue lasts into week 20! But how cool that your 20w appointment went well AND you get to see the squiggler again in 9 days!
  • @marijaa333‌ mine lasted until around 22-23 wks. And just came back in full force this week (29wks). I've been an absolute slug all day.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @mandyreads that's not cool at all! I hope you get a few more good weeks in.
  • mdogan29mdogan29 member
    edited November 2014
    @marijaa333 - yes... unfortunately!! Unless it has to do with my thyroid, still waiting for blood work results from my diagnostic doctor. I'm sure the weight is not helping either, but I have only gained 6.5lbs the whole pregnancy (so far) and the baby measured @ 13oz at anatomy scan, so almost 1lb of it is him! ;)

@mandyreads - I guess I'll slug through it with you!! :)  I do have to say I'm very excited though, watching your little ticker as we've all gotten to know each other a little better... when I first 'graduated' to this board, I believe you were about 16-17 weeks along and now look at your almost 30 weeks!! I feel like it's going by so much faster now!  :D

ME: 38, DH: 42, stopped BCPS 1/2013, TTC #1 2/2013, AMH 0.4, started acupuncture: 7/2013,
    BFP: 10/07/2013; MC 10/15/2013 @ 7 wks (natural), focused on health issues for 7 months.
    TTC again: 6/2014, 2nd round Letrozole, BFP 7/7/2014!!! --- EDD 3/18/2015!!!

image BabyFruit Ticker
    image BabyFetus Ticker
  • @mdogan29 it is going by so fast. I cannot believe it.
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"