Any pregnant ladies in Jacksonville? — The Bump
North Florida Babies

Any pregnant ladies in Jacksonville?

Hey everyone!

I am still relatively new to Jacksonville. I moved here from Ohio in April and just recently found out that I am having a baby after being diagnosed with PCOS! I was just wondering if there are any other pregnant ladies here that would like to meet for dinner or something sometime. I have hardly any friends and it would be nice to be able to talk to others about everything relating to pregnancy! :)

Re: Any pregnant ladies in Jacksonville?

• I am! I am pregnant with my fourth due November 28. My oldest is a girl she is 11, my second is a boy he is seven, my third is a girl she is two.
  • I am as well! My hubby & I recently found out we're pregnant & it would be great to meet up with other moms to be :) Where in Jax do you all live?
  • Loading the player...
  • First time mom here. Been living close to Baptist South for the past 4 years.  Don't know many moms though. Nice to discuss pregnancy with other locals.
  • I live in Jax beach and don't know many moms either. When are you due rainbow?
  • due in nov, what about you?
  • My husband and I moved to St Augustine a year ago from Ohio also! We are due with our first in March 2015! I actually don't know any moms or mother-to-be's in the area either..
  • So soon, that's so exciting!! We are due in April, 2015 with our first! :)
    MRSshoup14
  • Im 22, due in april with my first, I live in North St. Augustine and it would be awesome to find another mom to meet for lunch or something with!
    MRSshoup14mcat22
  • I'm due in April as well! I'm in the mandarin area
    mcat22
  • I'm due in April as well! I'm in the mandarin area

I'm in Mandarin with an April baby too! How cool.
    mcat22
  • I'm on Black Creek in Middleburg but work on the West Side. I'm due in June with my second. My first will be 5 in December. We are very Excited!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards