June 2015 Moms

Any other "sensitive" mommas?

Im a medium and I'm just wondering if there's any other gifted or sensitive ladies on here.

This is my third baby and every pregnancy seems to make a shift on my gift, maybe it's just how I handle it, not sure. Does pregnancy change anything for you with your gift? Everything stays the same?

Re: Any other "sensitive" mommas?

• I'm not a medium but I am sensitive to the spirit world. I feel like I am much more aware of everything now. I just ask archangel Michael for protection. That's awesome that there's another mama here with this gift!
  • Im a medium and I also have premonitions and I'm empathy. I feel like I've kinda tried to push it off a bit but of course it's still there. Anxiety is a little worse now because I try to not "tap" into it. I always ask for protection, especially now.
  • Loading the player...
  • I get premonitions quite a bit. I have worked with other people who have the same gift to try to develop mine. I was taught to meditate and ask for spirits to respect your space and you will open up when you are ready. Then burn sage around the house to keep everything pure. I hope that helps you a little bit. I can ask a friend what she suggests for you if you would like
  • Yes, I meditate daily, also Cary crystals and I do sage. Just when I'm pregnant I get a little iffy about letting anything in just because when I do communicate it takes quite a bit of my energy.
  • I don't charge for readings either. And I rarely do them for family, I feel like my ego steps in a bit for family and I don't allow myself to fully open. I do them for complete strangers mostly.
  • I clicked because I'm sensitive emotionally but now I just want my palm read. /:)

Haha! Me too!
  • If I knew how to do Palm readings I'd give you girls one. Lol.
  • I just got my new guided meditation cds by Doreen virtue! I can't wait to listen to them tomorrow!
  • I can't do guided meditation. It drives me insaneeeeee! Haha I'm a rebel, I can't do what they say to do, it distracts me.
  • I also clicked because I was assuming you were on the topic of being emotional! What a wonderful gift you have!! I am a full on believer in the work of a medium! Wish you were close to me I would love have am experience with a medium again, it's been a few years and so much had changed in my life, it'd been nice to have an update. I am sure you have many angels protecting you and your little one during this time, but I can imagine your fears.
  • I'm a sensitive person to the spirit world as well. I keep it pretty quiet except for a few people who know. I freak myself out lol. I have no idea how to read palms or anything though.

January Siggy Challenge: Pinterest Fails:

imageimage
      imageimage
  • There was another app I used to use when I was pregnant with my son and o would do readings for the girls there but I guess admins didn't like it even though it was just thru messages.
  • Interesting. I've always thought I may be more spiritually inclined and have had a medium tell me something similar but have never known how to hone in on it. I've noticed my anxiety is much stronger now that I'm pregnant but I haven't had any of the typical signs I have had in past; ie - dreams, premonitions etc.
  • I would love for you to do a reading for me! If you are up for it private message me!
  • Maybe I'll offer readings on here sometime.
  • DH is good at doing readings for people. I can feel it more when I'm around people. I would love to develope my skills to be able to give a full reading to someone!
  • Maybe meet with someone who can guide you? What I've developed so far has been on my own.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"