Success after IF

Pregnancy Check In 11/4

luvbostonluvboston member
edited November 2014 in Success after IF

Hi ladies!

Good luck Everyone!

((Hugs)) to everyone else who needs them!!

This check-in is open to anyone that is part of the SAIF community and is currently pregnant.

If there are any newcomers that would like to be added to the list, post below and include you EDD and how many beans you have cooking.

Checkin is every Tuesday, feel free to post updates all week.

Q: Do you have any special plans for taking care of two? Tips?

Blueberries8-10/21-We had an unfortunately eventful week. Wednesday evening I started to bleed like a heavy period. I was admitted to the hospital for a few days but thankfully the bleeding stopped and now I am home laying low for the week. It's unclear whether the bleeding was related to my low-lying placenta (partial previa) or due to my SCH, which actually has shrunk considerably in recent weeks. In the hospital they were kind of gloomy but my MFM seems much more optimistic. The bleeding is really scary for me because it is believed that chronic bleeding caused PPROM in my first twin pregnancy. We had a detailed scan today with the MFM. It went really well and it seems that we are having a boy and a girl:)

Byrne15-10/14-I'm due on Dec 27th and will be 30 weeks tomorrow.  This baby is a girl and will be our 3rd and final.  Everything has gone very well this pregnancy and I'm looking forward to our Christmas time baby!

ccam EDD 11.29.14 – 10/28-35w3d today!  Just truckin' along.  Just realized that I have 17 days of work left - holy cow!!  Nothing else to really update.  Regular appointment next Thursday.

Ducky719-EDD 3/8/15 -10/28-21w and nothing new to report. I have my regular OB appt on Monday.

Itsmevkb-9/30-I'm 9 weeks and had an ultrasound yesterday.  The baby was measuring 5 days ahead and had a good heartbeat so I was happy.  My spotting has stopped.  I go back in three weeks for a NT scan and to get my cervix measured.

Jenny935- Today is 20w - halfway there! Last time, we kept our gender secret IRL except from our parents until very late in the pregnancy. This time I feel like I've told a million people we're team pink! I think because I was so shocked. So far an uneventful week, which is how I prefer it. 

Kdfecarie, EDD 
8/29/14 (CS 8/22/14) 7/22 sorry its been a while life is crazy here right now, and i dont see it letting up till maybe november! 35 weeks now, and baby will be here in 26 days! I cant believe its so soon!!! Been rough with contractions and sickness making a return... Only a few more weeks!

KDR1919- EDD 4/16/15-8/12 I'm very early, 5 weeks tomorrow. EDD 4/16/15. My ultrasound is scheduled for 8/25. I'm still taking estradiol and progesterone 3 x daily. I don't feel pregnant and this doesn't seem real yet! It is hard to believe that it took 12 embryos over 5 transfers to get my twins and this pregnancy is from 1 single frozen embryo?!?

KMC84-EDD4/11/15-10/28-16+4 and nothing new to report here! I have another u/s next week to check for any evidence of last weeks drama.

LuvBoston, EDD 3/9/15-10/28-I am 21 weeks 4 days same stuff different week

mdiblasi10 EDD 1/30/15- 10/21-I passed my glucose test and everything looked good at my OB appointment. We went ahead and scheduled the RCS for January 23rd (squeeee!!!), but I may try a VBAC if I go into labor before then. My OB did schedule a growth and position u/s for November 12th so we will get to see her again before she arrives

Mayzie15- EDD 2/01/15-10/28-I'm 26 weeks and still doing well. My gestational diabetes test came back at 88 post meal - and my doctor is amazed . Guess that means I'm okay to dig into the Halloween candy this weekend - lol. I'm starting to panic about going out on leave and returning to work - I had a horrible transition last time - with guilt. My company is working in getting a temp for me - and that's been hard on me too - it's hard to see someone come in and replace you so to speak - anyone else feel this way?

Mnerani – 9/2-Headed to 36 weeks this weekend! I have just started to feel big, slow, and tired- the lovely end of third tri. Our shipment from Kenya is going to be delivered to our house on Saturday (!) which is the last big, move-related "to do" before the baby arrives. Once we get all of that stuff moved in, I know I'm going to be like "OK, baby- time to meet your family!"

Pennylane26 -Boy EDD 11.26.14 10/28-35 weeks and getting excited! Hoping to make a date for induction at my appointment this Friday. I'm hoping they'll let me go to 38 weeks, which will be the week before Thanksgiving, that is if baby boy stays put for that long! (I'm being induced due to my hypertension and history of Pre-E.) We've got everything ready and now we are just playing the waiting game and spending LOTS of precious 1:1 time with our girl.

Racheyt0277-10/28-I have had a rough go. I'm on my 3rd bleeding episode; last night being the scariest. I passed a large clot & bright red bleeding. I thought I had miscarried. I went in for an u/s this AM & baby is still there & measuring on track (6w1d); they even saw a HB of 109. The bad news is that they cannot find the source of the bleeding & basically gave me a 50/50 chance. I am taking it super easy. Next u/s is on Fri. 

srveatch –10/28-35 weeks and still tryng to prepare for baby boy. His induction date is set for November 25th. We have so much to be thankful this year. I hope I make it that long, I am 60% effaced but not dilated yet. BP is doing great. I would take a personal trainer, I am serious about getting back in shape after I have this little one!

Robeano-EDD 2/3/15- 10/28-26 weeks, I only have 98 days left, into the double digits!! Everything is mostly status quo, having lots of discharge, awesome

Babies are HERE!!!

Eve_Angelique – Baby Girl Stella Rose Arrived, COngrats

BabyKsMommy - EDD 12.3.14- Babies Arrived Congrats

6 m/c
Anovulatory cycles, increased Synthroid Diagnosed Sep 2010
Natural cycle Dec 2010 BFP M/C 6 1/2 Weeks, D&E Jan 2011
1 Clomid/Ovidrel BFN May 2011
Natural cycle Aug 2011 BFP M/C 4 Weeks
1 IUI Sept 2011 BFP M/c 7 weeks
Provera Dec 2011 BFP M/C 3 Weeks
DQ ALPHA HLA MATCH, High NK Cells Diagnosed Dec 2011
IVF March 2012 BFP m/c 4weeks 5 days (IL, Prednisone)
IVF#2w/DS July 2012 MEGA FAILURE BFN (IL, Dexamethasone)
Diagnosed No real HLA Match, DQ Beta Triad, High TNF, Low NK Cells
Oct 2012 Natural Cycle m/c 4wks (Lovenox, Prednisone) 
Went to Beer Center- high tnf, low lad, implantation failure
Nov/Dec 2012 LIT Treatment
Dec 12 Humira
Jan 2013 BFP
Humira,LIT,Prednisone, Lovenox, IVIG, Baby Aspirin
Miracle Born August 2013 Premature

Yours doesn't have to be a sad story

Lilypie - (ugiy)

Re: Pregnancy Check In 11/4

• Update: Ugh, it was a rough weekend. My BP went crazy and I spent yesterday morning in L&D. Thankfully got sent home, but on bed rest because they did find elevated protein in my urine. No easy feat with a toddler! My mom is helping out a lot, and I' getting creative with how to entertain DD, but it's tough with no end in sight. I don't know how some women do 8+ weeks of bed rest, you are super women! Hopefully I can fend off Pre-E for at least another week or two.

QOTW: I made a bunch of busy bags for DD (thank you interest!). We have an awesome gated playroom. It's cozy and right off the kitchen, so I know we will be spending a lot of time in there so that I can nurse and keep an eye on DD while she plays independently. We also just hooked up a TV in there with Netflix and a dvd player. DD doesn't watch TV (I've tried, she's just not interested) but it will be nice to watch Disney movies just to pass the time! I have no tips, but am looking forward to seeing what everyone else has to say!
    dx: MFI 0% morph & low count. Occasional Anovulatory cycles.

TTC #1
    • IVF #1 4/21/12 - c/p
    • IVF#2 8/1/12 - BFP! DD arrived 4/10/2013.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    • FET #1 3/18/14 - BFP! DS arrived 11/19/2014.

• Loading the player...
  • mnj05 ya congrats!! More babies! :)
    Diagonsed PCOS TTC since May 2009
    First M/C December 2010 Second M/C August 2011
    Oct 2011~Second round clomid 50 mg; BFN
    Nov 2011~Third round clomid 50 mg: BFP
    Dec 11- Beta #1 91;Dec 13- Beta #2 186.2
    Dec 27- third miscarriage
    May 25th- Beta #1 369;May 27th- Beta #2 798
    Baby girl born Jan 23, 9lbs 3oz, 21 1/2" long
    May 27th-Beta #1 80; May 29th- Beta #2 304; May 31st- Beta #3 860
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I had my OB visit and u/s this morning.
    TV scan showed my cervix is looking good and longer than it was after the clot/bleeding episode. Baby looks great and my placenta is far enough away from my cervix that my OB isn't worried at all about that being a problem. The u/s tech was about 80% sure of the sex, so I had her write it down. My BFF is having us over for dinner Friday and is making us our own little reveal cake :)

QOTW: DH is going to take as muh time as possible when lo arrives. It should be at least 6 weeks, thank goodness! I know it'll all work out, but DH is getting moved around at work and we don't yet know what shift he'll be on. I'm praying for morning, so I'll have him to help with dinner, bath, bedtime! That's what I'm most nervous about right now.... Getting A to bed if the baby is really fussy or perma latched to the boob. A was a serious cluster nurser before bedtime!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC# 1 since 5/10
    Me:34 Type 1 Diabetes, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Hypothyroid DH:35 Perfect
    DX: Unexplained IF
    Many IUI's with various meds all BFFN
    IVF #1 11/11 canceled due to OHSS
    IVF #2 Feb/March 2012 ET of 2 on day 3 4/7 BFP! 5/1 u/s blighted ovum
    IVF #3 July 2012 ET of 3 on day 3 7/24 BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w4d on 3/9/13

TTC #2
    IVF #4 May/June 2014 ER 6/4 18R 8M 8F ET 6/9 1 blast, 2 frosties
    Beta 6/18 BFFN

FET of 2 blasts 7/24...BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w3d on 3/17/15

TTC#3
    IVF #5 June 2018- PGS planned, no surviving embryos
    IVF #6 August 2018- ET of 2 on day 3 - Chemical pregnancy
    IVF #7 August 2019-....?
  • @PennyLane26 I'm sure this bed rest thing is hard - I'm glad you're so close to the finish line!!

@lynnyloo and @mnj05Congratulations!! Yay!

I'm 22w1d and chugging along, feeling a lot more movement lately. I continue to have a drastically different pregnancy than with DS - we had a great time on vacation and while I wasn't crazy, I could walk the boardwalk and sightsee without drama. Hooray! I am having an echo done on the baby's heart next week that they recommended with both DS and this one as a precaution due to the ICSI. I'm ok with it because it's more baby viewing time. 

QOTW: I have no idea beyond what @ducky719 said - surviving! My mom is supposed to come help, but we aren't sure where she's going to be. Baby will be with us in the pack n play for awhile, but we want to move DS to his new big boy room before baby gets here, where will mom sleep, etc. My biggest thoughts lately have been whether to buy a 2nd crib or put DS in the bed we have in the other bedroom. While there have been no crib escape attempts, I feel like the day we buy a second one, he'll climb out and I will want him in a bed. But I know if baby wasn't coming I wouldn't even be considering the bed thing. (He'll turn 2 right around when the baby is born)
    Married 6/08, TTC 7/09
    MC w/ D&C 3/11 ~ 9.5 weeks
    CP/MC 1/12 ~ 5 weeks
    2 IUI's w/ BFN
    IVF 6/12 ~ 8R, 0F ~ Rescue ISCI gave us 3dt of 2 (6 cell, 9+ cell)
    DS born ~ 3/3/13
    IVF 6/14 ~ Operation Sibling ~ 10R, 5F ~ 5dt of 1 Blast
    Beta 1: 1600+, Beta 2: 4588
    Everyone Welcome!
    image image
    Pregnancy Ticker image

• I'm doing good - the anxiety is setting in about getting a temp for my job - he starts Monday. I will be on maternity from Jan and going back June 1st and I'm grateful to be able to do that- but I'm terrified of handing my job that I've had for 15 years over and that I might not get it back - I hate being insecure about it :(

QOTW - My little guy will be 16 months - when this baby will be born and I'm more worried about how my son will adjust.

Me 38 MH 41 - TTC since June 2010 - dx with Severe MFI. Straight to IVF with ICSI. IVF #1 - ER 06/13/12 - 9 Eggs Retrieved - 4 ICSI'd - only 2 fert. 06/15/12 - 2DT - 3 cell & 6 cell with fragmentation. Beta 06/29/12 - IVF #1 = BFN. 07/20/12 - WTF Appt -Told by our RE to quit IVF. Second Opinion from RE is good. IVF#2 - November 2012. Estradiol Pills Started 11/6. Stims start 11/16. ER 11/26 - 7 eggs retrieved - all mature. 4 fertilized with ICSI. ET 11/29 Transferred 3 embryos. Beta is 12/10. 1st Beta 81 2nd Beta 160 and 3rd beta 360!!! First U/S 12/21/12 - We saw one beautiful gest. sac. 2nd U/S is 01/04/2013 - H/B 183 02/05/13 - NT Scan - everything looks good and IT'S A BOY!  Aiden was born 08/20/2013.

IVF #2 is in progress.  ER was 05/12/14 - 11 eggs retrieved, 8 fertilized with ICSI.  ET was 05/15/14 - we transferred 3 embryos as we did on the cycle my son was conceived.  We were able to freeze 3 embryos. Beta is scheduled for 05/26/14.  1st beta - 111.  2nd beta - 159 didn't double :( 3rd beta Friday 5/30) - not a lot of hope left. Beta # 3 is 247 - probably ectopic.  Beta # 4 is 813 - possibly vanishing multiple sydrome?  06/05/14 - 5w4days - first U/S - we see a gestational sac and yolk - still have hope!  06/17/14 - 7w1day - U/S and saw and heard the heartbeat - Finally!  06/27/14 - 8w4days - Baby and heartbeat look and sound great :)  EDD 02/01/14 and It's a boy!

"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end."

BabyFruit Ticker

• Congrats to the new ladies!

I'm chugging along, I was diagnosed with Bppv(vertigo) so I am taking a new med and trying not to jar myself brushing my teeth makes it come on.
    Otherwise baby looks fine.

Q: survive and let her watch barney more than just on the airplane:)
    6 m/c
    Dec 12 Humira
    Jan 2013 BFP

Lilypie - (ugiy)

• @luvboston‌ not another issue! :(

@srveatch‌ hopefully he stays put a bit longer! If it helps, A was born at 36+4 and did amazing! It is scary though!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC# 1 since 5/10
    Me:34 Type 1 Diabetes, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Hypothyroid DH:35 Perfect
    DX: Unexplained IF
    Many IUI's with various meds all BFFN
    IVF #1 11/11 canceled due to OHSS
    IVF #2 Feb/March 2012 ET of 2 on day 3 4/7 BFP! 5/1 u/s blighted ovum
    IVF #3 July 2012 ET of 3 on day 3 7/24 BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w4d on 3/9/13

TTC #2
    IVF #4 May/June 2014 ER 6/4 18R 8M 8F ET 6/9 1 blast, 2 frosties
    Beta 6/18 BFFN

FET of 2 blasts 7/24...BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w3d on 3/17/15

TTC#3
    IVF #5 June 2018- PGS planned, no surviving embryos
    IVF #6 August 2018- ET of 2 on day 3 - Chemical pregnancy
    IVF #7 August 2019-....?
  • lynnyloo said:

luvboston said:

Congrats to the new ladies!

I'm chugging along, I was diagnosed with Bppv(vertigo) so I am taking a new med and trying not to jar myself brushing my teeth makes it come on.

@luvboston

Sorry to hear you were diagnosed with BPPV. Did the doctor try any head maneuvers or give you any vestibular rehab exercises? Just wondering because I have Meniere's (was diagnosed at 27). I luckily haven't had any major episodes of vertigo for the past few years, but had some real doozies in the past.
    lynnyloo said:

luvboston said:

@luvboston

Sorry to hear you were diagnosed with BPPV. Did the doctor try any head maneuvers or give you any vestibular rehab exercises? Just wondering because I have Meniere's (was diagnosed at 27). I luckily haven't had any major episodes of vertigo for the past few years, but had some real doozies in the past.

Dr said if it doesn't go away she will send me to pt. She gave me meclizine
    6 m/c
    Dec 12 Humira
    Jan 2013 BFP

Lilypie - (ugiy)

• lynnyloo said:

luvboston said:

@luvboston

lynnyloo said:

luvboston said:

@luvboston

Dr said if it doesn't go away she will send me to pt. She gave me meclizine
    6 m/c
    Dec 12 Humira
    Jan 2013 BFP

Lilypie - (ugiy)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"