Trying to Get Pregnant

Late night roll call

2»

Re: Late night roll call

• Just finished watching Grease on ABC Family! lol. Waiting for H to get home from work....
    I-)
    August '15 BMB  December Siggy: Christmas Fails
    BabyFruit Ticker
    ME: 30, DH: 30
    Love: 2/11/04  Marriage: 5/29/11

2 Cat Furbabies: Chloe and Zoey (2007)
    TTC #1: 6/1/14
    BFP: 11/25/14  EDD: 8/5/15

• KingLED said:

Auntie Anne's gingerbread pretzels are the best. With cream cheese.  mmmmm
    Yum! Do they normally always have gingerbread? or is it a holiday thing? I'm gonna have to make a trip to the mall now!
    It's a holiday thing.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Loading the player...
  • KingLED said:
    Someone asked on first tri if bloating is normal. WTF is with some people? How little do you have to know to not know that bloating is common?
    These are probably the same people that wonder if throwing up too much in first tri is problematic.
    Please note that due to the actions of TheBump and their parent company, XO Corporation, I no longer feel safe or comfortable posting regularly on this forum for my pregnancy journey.

If you would like to seek a community of women that can help you at any stage of your journey, please consider joining us at [OUR NEW HOME].

#iStandWithTheMods #Solidarity
    TTGP Acronyms/Newbie Blog
    “I want people to like what I do, but, at the bottom line, fuck ‘em if they don’t.” - Craig Ferguson

• KingLED said:

I'm here. Watching tv and debating if I want to let my hair air dry or not.

Laziness usually wins with my hair. Unless I'm going somewhere special. I hate blow drying my hair.

I blow dry my hair every day. It's a total pain in the ass.

Love tit for me too. And straighten. I lost the hair lottery.
    Stashes are deeply personal.
    Me 27 ~ DH 30
    Married 6/9/12
    TTC #1 Since 09/2014
  • Present! I am just laying in bed catching up on what I missed today on The Bumpity Bump.
    DS#1 5/31/12
    DS#2 5/11/13
    #3 EDD 8/7/15
  • I'm booooored. Someone entertain me.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • I can't get my chrome cast to work. Boo. Or maybe something is wrong with Netflix? Either way I am not amused. 
  • I'm catching up on the voice-such a guilty pleasure of mine. I always feel like I read most posts later at night when no one is here anymore.
  • KingLED said:
    I can't get my chrome cast to work. Boo. Or maybe something is wrong with Netflix? Either way I am not amused. 
    Chromecast was disappointing for us.  Our streaming sites always had a much worse buffer time than watching from the Playstation or WiiU.  Does yours work pretty well for you?  I'm thinking about giving it to my parents, but I don't wanna stick them with something that probably won't work.
    Please note that due to the actions of TheBump and their parent company, XO Corporation, I no longer feel safe or comfortable posting regularly on this forum for my pregnancy journey.

If you would like to seek a community of women that can help you at any stage of your journey, please consider joining us at [OUR NEW HOME].

#iStandWithTheMods #Solidarity
    TTGP Acronyms/Newbie Blog
    “I want people to like what I do, but, at the bottom line, fuck ‘em if they don’t.” - Craig Ferguson
  • ramaholic said:
    KingLED said:
    I can't get my chrome cast to work. Boo. Or maybe something is wrong with Netflix? Either way I am not amused. 
    Chromecast was disappointing for us.  Our streaming sites always had a much worse buffer time than watching from the Playstation or WiiU.  Does yours work pretty well for you?  I'm thinking about giving it to my parents, but I don't wanna stick them with something that probably won't work.
    I love the Chrome cast! We use it every day and I've never had an issue with it. 
  • KingLED said:

Someone asked on first tri if bloating is normal. WTF is with some people? How little do you have to know to not know that bloating is common?

Was it missymoowoo? I saw earlier she posted an intro on July.

Me-27 DH-29

TTC#1 January 2013

BFP February 27th 2014, MMC ended in D&C

Working on our rainbow!

Curious about my ute?

• No, it was someone I didn't recognize. 
  • It's only 7:30 so DH and I are eating Domino's and watching "The Voice."
  • I'm drinking. My husband made me a drink that tastes exactly like a sherlie temple.

SHARE!
  • Another California girl here. DH and I watched Dancing with the Stars. Now he's trimming his goatee and I'm mobile bumping. I'm enjoying hearing him blowing raspberries to get rid of the hairs in his mouth.

Don't be too jealous of my fabulous lyfe. ;)
    Married to DH (aka the love of my life) since June 17th, 2006

• @littleliverpill‌ that looks really good. Now I'm hungry. Thanks.

It's now 4:10 here. Been up for over an hour. Trying to turn my mind off. Damn financial struggles are keeping me up.

DH & I are both 28    Together: 12 years    Married: 09/24/2011

BFP#1: January '12 - DD1 09/16/2012

Preterm labor 31 weeks. Monitored for Hellp and diagnosed with oligohydramnios July '12

BFP #2: 06/25 - EDD 03/05/15 MMC confirmed 8/1 - D&E 8/4 retained tissue discovered 8/20

BFP #3 11/24 - 12/15 Heartbeat detected - DD2 07/29/15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"