June 2013 Moms

I have an addiction

I'm in love with my kids Halloween candy! I've had to hide it so it's not sitting out. Those long Tootsie Rolls scream my name.

Re: I have an addiction

• Oh what's your favorite candy bar?!?
  • Loading the player...
  • DH loves dots. It's weird.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• This is the reason why I was sort of happy we weren't able to take M ToTing. I'd have eaten ALL the candy! We knew we wouldn't have any ToTers either, and somehow I have resisted the temptation to buy all the discount candy (not really, I've just been avoiding going to the store period). Y'all are making me really want to go down to Walmart and see what they have left... I'm currently trying to satisfy my sweet tooth with fruit leather. Not really the same.
    div style="text-align: center;">

• My husband bought a bunch of candy to pass out but we ended up going to someone's house to trick or treat, so now we have a bunch of candy left over! I've been eating it on and off all day, which is probably why I have a headache!
  • @daffy2k‌ I admire your strength to "just say no." You are my hero! While ToTing I may have walked around with an Angry Orchard...may have!

Snicker peanut butter squares are orgasmic. I'd dump all the long Tootsie Rolls for my sexy squares.
  • Haha @Jessica and Abe‌ , if M hadn't melted down each and every time we tried to put a costume on her we would have ToTed and probably come home with too much for H and I. Shear luck (and kind of unlucky because I really wanted to show her off in her costume :( ) . oh and had we gone ToTing, and I wasn't pregnant, I'd have been right there along side you with the cider!
    div style="text-align: center;">

• Here's my healthy salad from Whole Foods that I brought back to the office from an over 2 mile round trip walk. Next to it, a side dish. The fourth portion of side dishes for today. Screw you, co-workers who brought in 20 pounds of candy!

• I meant to check out the discounted Halloween at the grocery store I work at but forgot!!! :'( but I do know we have Christmas candy out already...
    image imageimageimage
  • I love dots!!!
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"